The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

I thought this was gonna be two lesbians make new magic items together. This is so much better than what I thought, I hope they didn’t/don’t drop the ball with euphie.

Dex-chan lover
The feel is strong in this one
Aarrgghh I need moar...
UwU
But yeah, when all in your life... All you did was following orders... When given free choices you will be shocked

Dex-chan lover
Backlash of following orders your whole life
Don't know what to do once given a choice

Dex-chan lover
Euphilia reminds me of countless workaholics I've met. Most of them simply don't know what to do when they're not working, it's kinda sad.

Uwaaa... This is Going to be interesting thanks Translator for bringing this manga to us

> hard M

As in masochist? More like S for submissive.

> Hmmm... Why do i feel that the princess is trying to brainwash Euphi in this chapter...

I have no idea, given the princess is clearly doing the opposite. If anything she's trying to break brainwashing, except I don't think she thinks of it that way. "Fly! Be free!"

Aggregator gang
I'm glad the manga (and probably light novel) slow down the pacing a lot. The web novel basically shotguns all these different things one after another instead of foreshadowing or giving time to build on each component.

Aggregator gang
Man, this is an intense look into how badly poor Euphie has been hurt. Her desperation for Anne-Sophia to tell her what to do, to set her back on a clear well-defined path for her life, is truly heartwrenching. Her wounds run far deeper than just the betrayal by Algard: that merely brought them all to the fore.

I really hope Anise can help her heal.

Seeing this chapter makes it a bit more clear to me why some changes were made from the WN.
The discussion with Anne-Sophia and Euphie and their fathers about Anise reviving her claim to the throne would have significantly hindered this character growth. To Euphie, that would basically become her new "purpose" preventing her from grasping the freedom that Anise wants to give her. And the reveal of Anne-Sophia's tattoos would also be too soon with this in mind: Euphie isn't in the state of mind right now to declare that she's going to watch over Anise and make sure she doesn't do something like that to herself ever again.

I think taking the time to more deeply explore just how damaged Euphie is and how Anne-Sophia helps her slowly heal from that makes this already very strong series even stronger.

Dex-chan lover
I'ds ay that got real gay real fast, but that would imply it wasn't like this from the very beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Euphie's desire to have a purpose just hits it with me. Everyone wants to have a purpose in life and for someone who trained their whole life in doing that, losing that purpose has to hurt her a lot. She's basically been told that everything she's done, all her hardships, is now useless.

Anne-Sophia wants to give her freedom but Euphie wants some security. Like a raft in the middle of a storm, one wants adventure while the other just wants to survive.

Dex-chan lover
Euphie has been living her life with someone else drawing on her chalk board...

But with her being with the princess, she can get a chance to take back her life.

Users who are viewing this thread