The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 26 Ch. 106 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
you really are like ren LMAO you talk garbage about the story because you don’t like how it’s going not every one decides to MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER like you little wet dream LMAO
Go back and finish your homework.

Dex-chan lover
Are you seriously trying to suggest a woman making excuses for and giving way too many second chances to an evil manipulative abuser is somehow unbelievable? Sure, I can agree the heroes are retards, but come on, that's practically standard operating procedure for women.
When you put it like that... I am enlightened. My eyes are open. Praise be.

Dex-chan lover
this part of the story is so annoying........ gladly its not to long but even still

Can we actually give that bitch the death sentence already? Just lop off the head?

Dex-chan lover
I think they just want to go home now, they're tired of that world not that things have gone south for em

Supporter
Do "bitch" and "slut" mean anything particular in Japanese?

How did someone end up with that name and have someone casually calling out to them as Slut?
I only have a very rudimentary understanding of Japanese so take this with a grain of salt, but from my understanding in Japanese "bitch" and "slut" are used interchangeably.

Supporter
Shit take. The countries had an agreement to summon each of the heroes separately and organize to fight the waves, yet the king and myne conspired to summon them all of them to their country, leaving everyone else completely fucked in fighting the waves. They intentionally took away the means of fighting an apocalypse-tier scenario from countries they had positive relations with. What they did is on a "you've completely NUKED any chance of international relations" level. Offering their heads on a platter to the other countries is the least the queen could do to attempt to redeem themselves, but they got away with "lul it's just my husband and daughter being dumb again, we'll deal with it". Some of the arcs have been somewhat entertaining, but the overall storyline has had zero credibility since the queen first showed up.
To play devils advocate here... there is real world precedence of rulers doing something and it getting effectively swept under the rug. Considering it was the royal family's doing then the "standard" would be an apology along with paying some kind of reparations to the other countries. It would be expected to get anything more would most likely require war. And do you think a country worried about the threat of the waves would risk weakening their forces by waging a war?

You know everything that is happening now is Naofumi's fault.
He had the chance to kill that Bitch and didn't, he had many chances to kill her and didn't.

To everyone thinking killing is wrong and Naofumi was right not to do it, you are wrong.
Killing as a rule is wrong but I do think naofumi should make an exception for killing bitch/whore/witch

Last edited:
Also I don’t see what the problem with these arcs are. The author is showing a slight retread of the beginning of the series yes. But the part she wants us to focus on is the role reversal between naofumi and the other three heroes. I agree that it would be more satisfying to see them lose their hero status and their weapons be given to more competent heroes it’s too late for them to be changed and part of the arc is seeing how naofumi and co deal with that.

Dex-chan lover
Killing as a rule is wrong but I do think naofumi should make an exception for killing bitch/whore/witch
That's fair but so much stupid problem would be solved before it happens in many stories if they just killed the problematic character when they had the chance.

Dex-chan lover
man every time they bring her back theres always a good case for clapping her if not for the likely chance of her ghost or some plot contrivance making her even stronger. exiling bitch from the castle was a bad idea, should've just kept her under lock and key. Stored like hannibal lecter.

Thanks so much for the chapter.
This chapter brought me back to the time I read the web novel version of the Shield bro Series. I was so young, just 20 years old. I couldn't really understand how other heroes feels, I just hate them when they did stupid things... However, I am having a strange feeling now, I understand why they are such an ass like that. They are just boys who have sins which cluoded their minds. These boys are stupid, yes but they do need helps and love... Look at the spear hero "I am tired". In life, we also want say that line too in a certain time. Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck do i need to see her again man, goddamn fucking bitchass cunt of a woman

there has to be a reason for Bitch being so bitchy, right? Couldn't we have her executed right then when they were going to? thought she would have learned her lesson at least by now. Anyways thanks for the meal.

Users who are viewing this thread