Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 2 - My Lady's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to think about this one.

I don't really feel like rooting for either of the girls, they're both pieces of shit.

It's somewhat interesting in how it's not from the point of view of either the villaines or the heroine I guess so I'll stick with it for now.

Contributor
Not sure what to think about this one.

I don't really feel like rooting for either of the girls, they're both pieces of shit.

It's somewhat interesting in how it's not from the point of view of either the villaines or the heroine I guess so I'll stick with it for now.
The villainess tampered with dangerous items that could harm the Heroine. The Heroine is justified in "accidentally" teaching her a lesson.

I think the MC is a garbage simp for taking the abuse and staying loyal to trash like the villainess.

Dex-chan lover
The villainess tampered with dangerous items that could harm the Heroine. The Heroine is justified in "accidentally" teaching her a lesson.

I think the MC is a garbage simp for taking the abuse and staying loyal to trash like the villainess.
I think the MC is only going to act like this for these first two chapters since it seems like he has only now realized that he is a reincarnator.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I reaaally hope that the dude stays loyal to the villainess even if shes a trash bag. This would have been really interesting for me if the dude didnt get his reincarnation memory shit plot. Ive been craving for a true side character pov. A side character fate that changed from the reincarnated character's actions and actually dont have plot armor. But i doubt a japanese author would think the same.

Dex-chan lover

That was before he got his memories back, NOW we should get into the actual plot from the synopsis.

Although given what's suggested in the synopsis I guess we're not going Asanagi route.

Supporter
Watching Tsunlise this season really makes me wonder about how cookie cutter these otome games are being depicted...

-Setting is a "European"-styled magic academy, check
-Villainess has long blonde drill hair, check
-Her fiancee is the crown prince (also blond), check
-Heroine has head-length pink hair, chick check

Sure all the personalities are shown here to be nothing comparable, but those particular visuals are certainly beat for beat.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he doesn't end with one of those two bitch and stop being a simp for that garbage of lady.
And please for god sake he doesn't develop romantic feelings for that promiscuous reverse harem maker hoe.
all the character look bad but I have faith it's will be good in the future.

Dex-chan lover
That was before he got his memories back, NOW we should get into the actual plot from the synopsis.

Although given what's suggested in the synopsis I guess we're not going Asanagi route.
What's Asanagi route???

Users who are viewing this thread