Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku

Judging by the description as well as the two chapters we have so far, I am not going to like the "punishment" the MC (let's be real, them being bad people is just an excuse that authors usually have to make the MC's deplorable actions more 'just', but I find it disheartening)

For that reason, I think I'm going to walk out on this one.
Ok the MC slums worst criminal but he fell in innocent love with duke girl as kid. Now both could snu snu romantically butttttt it happens sleeping its good story the villains loves MC so its wholesome. Its abt MC becoming darker darker everytime he realizes villainess be forced marrying to prince

Settings aside the "personality quirks", I can sympathise with you. I have a liking for blonde ringlets ojou-samas. I'm actually on a quest to find works featuring that archetype as a heroine, no good findings so far, unfortunately.
Its not personality quirk just forced marriage stress. Try Little tyrant,mobsekai, flashing wizard for villainess

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, the description captured my attention with
This is a story of how a reincarnated butler tames his villainous mistress in lustful ways
And I'm horny. The art looks good as well.

Dex-chan lover
This novel has that 'daughter of evil, servant of evil' vibes. minus the twin.

Group Leader
I'm gonna come clean. I have a weakness for blonde drill-haired ojou-sama characters that have personality quirks. Her doujin-type character design is also a huge plus.

This LN/manga adaptation (or at least it's character design for the lead lady) seems tailor-made to my taste to a terrifying degree...
Settings aside the "personality quirks", I can sympathise with you. I have a liking for blonde ringlets ojou-samas. I'm actually on a quest to find works featuring that archetype as a heroine, no good findings so far, unfortunately.
Well Mary Albert is a protagonist, but she's not a blonde. Is it relevant to your interests?

To mush sex I read the novel. It a wait of time He turn her good The bad end happened and. For some reason she is not mad or anything about her family getting kills. The characters is all one sides

Dex-chan lover
4 months without any updates... this is honestly a bit disappointing.

I had such high hopes for this since it seems like this manga had pretty good potential but only having 4 chapters out over an 8 month time span, and no new chapters in 4 months, this honestly isn't worth the wait anymore. Not to mention the story itself kind of hasn't even gotten that far at all with only these 4 chapters so that's more reason to just drop this, unless there's a sudden burst of new chapters and the story actually starts to pick itself up.

Users who are viewing this thread