Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 4 - Reporting A Conspiracy

Aggregator gang
Dunno what all the fuss is about. FMC is a tremendous, violent bitch and what I look for in villainess mangas. The fact that the reincarnator didn’t do a 180 personality swap and is more gradual, original is just icing on the cake.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit anyone know some sacred code for this type/genre (mesugaki ojou-sama) coz im ho** right now lmao

Double-page supporter
And? That doesn't change the fact of the matter. That does not change the fact that she was tormented. If the heroine attacked her prematurely then you'd have a point but she suffered under the villainous's bad behavior. And if the heroine knows how the story goes then that means she cares even less for the bitch because she knows she won't change her piece of shit personality. As far as the heroine is concerned she is delivering karma.

Even if this was all to trigger flags it does not change the fact that she is being targeted by villainous
She's a commoner hoeing around with multiple nobles who have fiances. In any sort of world with nobility like this she'd be expelled at minimum. She deserves a lot more than what she gets, but plot armor.

I never understand why people think the hoe-rines in these plots deserve compassion, lol. That there are only a handful of works where there isn't mass hostility to them ruining the engagements of several nobles or at least explanations of it is amusing.:dogkek:

Rooting for butler to secure multiple Ws with his future waifu getting revenge to boot. I'd like the "evil" villainess getting a victory for once. :chad:

Dex-chan lover
She's a commoner hoeing around with multiple nobles who have fiances. In any sort of world with nobility like this she'd be expelled at minimum. She deserves a lot more than what she gets, but plot armor.

I never understand why people think the hoe-rines in these plots deserve compassion, lol. That there are only a handful of works where there isn't mass hostility to them ruining the engagements of several nobles or at least explanations of it is amusing.:dogkek:

Rooting for butler to secure multiple Ws with his future waifu getting revenge to boot. I'd like the "evil" villainess getting a victory for once. :chad:
Whoever said I agreed with the heroine or said she deserves compassion. That's an assumption you're making. Given the information we know so far the heroine isn't really bad or good. More an idiot if anything but that doesn't change the fact that the villainous is a piece of shit. Who tried to kill and rape someone.

You act like villainous did minor bullying and doesn't deserve anything bad happening to her. Which is just amazing in terms of ignoring blantanly obvious bad behavior. Also revenge for what? Not the heroine's fault the prince is focusing on her and not the villainous and her response to this fact isn't any better than the heroine. But sure the heroine "deserves" what she's getting.

Also expelled for nobility chasing after her? Think about that for a second. If she simply could've been expelled for "going after nobility" why the hell is the villainous doing all this sneaky shit to ruin her life and get her mentally destroyed or killed. Sounds to me the prince is allowed to do whatever and the villainous has to resort to secretive nonsense to get what she wants instead of telling the school? Oh wait because that is stupid AF and would only hurt her image. Especially if the prince is willing to protect the heroine.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Whoever said I agreed with the heroine or said she deserves compassion. That's an assumption you're making. Given the information we know so far the heroine isn't really bad or good. More an idiot if anything but that doesn't change the fact that the villainous is a piece of shit. Who tried to kill and rape someone.

You act like villainous did minor bullying and doesn't deserve anything bad happening to her. Which is just amazing in terms of ignoring blantanly obvious bad behavior. Also revenge for what? Not the heroine's fault the prince is focusing on her and not the villainous and her response to this fact isn't any better than the heroine. But sure the heroine "deserves" what she's getting.

Also expelled for nobility chasing after her? Think about that for a second. If she simply could've been expelled for "going after nobility" why the hell is the villainous doing all this sneaky shit to ruin her life and get her mentally destroyed or killed. Sounds to me the prince is allowed to do whatever and the villainous has to resort to secretive nonsense to get what she wants instead of telling the school? Oh wait because that is stupid AF and would only hurt her image. Especially if the prince is willing to protect the heroine.
You implied it pretty heavily and could be easily interpreted that way. "That does not change the fact that she was tormented." Using "tormented" is pretty strong for someone indifferent about that hoe's suffering. Not my fault you can't explain your position well.

Using any sort of "Standard" for nobility it'd have operated in the very manner I cited, but otome game logic and heroine plot armor overrides it 100% of the time though. :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
I'd like the "evil" villainess getting a victory for once. :chad:
Well, the WN so far only reaches the point of the villainess family getting executed like in the game (it's really her father and brother's karma catching up with them) while MC escapes with her to the neighboring empire where MC is promised a title for his talents. However, the original short story that was the prototype for WN ends with that empire invading and easily conquering the kingdom with MC's help, and all main characters get executed for the crime of making his wife cry.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You implied it pretty heavily and could be easily interpreted that way. "That does not change the fact that she was tormented." Using "tormented" is pretty strong for someone indifferent about that hoe's suffering. Not my fault you can't explain your position well.

Using any sort of "Standard" for nobility it'd have operated in the very manner I cited, but otome game logic and heroine plot armor overrides it 100% of the time though. :dogkek:
Sorry if my language was straight to point in describing the situation your dumbass made assumptions and put emotions in it when I'm saying what was happening.

Also you can say your "standard" is what would happen I doubt that. For one like I stated and you haven't even rebutted the heroine isn't specifically going after the prince. The prince is deciding to go after her. How can she be a hoe if she isn't actively chasing nobility. Nobility is coming to her. It's not until the rape scene where you could make that argument but even then in the rules of the world she didn't know nobility would come rescue her.

And still if it was as simple as she'd be expelled then you really are ignoring all these nobles trying their best to protect and even destroy the system they operate in if all these nobles are chasing after this one girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The writing for this chapter honestly has everyone confused, including me because ik MC had an identity crisis and villainess was there to crater him, but I'm lost on how I'm suppose to feel about him. But hey at least MC being a masochist is a perfect pairing with the sadist villainess

Also W Fairy Tail reference :wooow:

Fed-Kun's army
I never understood when people did that in anime or manga walking into someone’s room talking about “I knocked” ok did you hear me say come in ?

People in this thread want MC to be: OP in day one, become the second coming of Jesus, and somehow just kill the ego of the butler he possessed.
Isekai brainrot is real...:fml:

MC is a butler so he must do what he's ordered is the dynamic here, and he's not gonna change that dynamic with some vague memories of his past life.

Double-page supporter
@Vis. Hi there, will you ever go back to this manga again?
From a recent progress update post by the WN author (Google translate):
By the way, it seems that the comic version is currently struggling with various things, but it seems to be making some progress, so please give us your support as well

Dex-chan lover
The Heroine has balls for going into a scenario where she risks getting raped just to raise a "flag" from the Otome game...

Dex-chan lover
This keeps feeling like it's "just about to get good."

I'd like it if it would just get there.

Users who are viewing this thread