Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 2 - My Lady's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that the harem route just got ruined because the heroine chose violence over taking abuse. To the posters saying "Simp", you know he was going to betray the villainess before the script flipped, right? That's how these stories go.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I just find it mildly refreshing to see one of these stories let their villainess be, well, a villainess. Half the time they just make the character completely blameless.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people are not liking this series.
But this is the first time I am reading Isekai with side character's POV so I am sticking with it.
I think another good read with a side character POV is "My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage." The mother is a reincarnator, but the story is from the daughter's perspective. Its a cute and very nice read.

After reading 2 chapters I realized how i missed those panty shots. More, more!

Dex-chan lover
"Oh you almost killed someone, but it's fine because it was an 'accident', but if my high-ranking fiancée trips a commoner once then she's the scum of the earth."
I absolutely fucking despise dumbass double-standard toting hypocritical douchebags like the prince.

Was interested in the first chapter and was liking the second chapter, but now that it's an isekai my interest is at 0. They essentially killed off the original protag for this completely new generic isekai guy. Original protag was based. I like villainess characters, and the idea of seeing that character in a dynamic where the game's female protagonist is actually kind of shitty would have been interesting. They're all pieces of shit, but that can be fun if the protag is loyal to the villainess, and he slowly chips away at her romantically as her main source of support as the female protagonist begins to one up her. But they replaced what could have been a good protagonist and a decent premise with something a lot less interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget the part where the Lady actually killed the butler? Like that's why he gets his otherworld memories cause he gets reincarnated in there.
That was the reincarnated OG protagonist, not the villainess he serves.

People really saying she "killed" the Butler in Chapter 1 as if beating someone up is the same as killing. The dude was just injured. He wasn't dead.

Dex-chan lover
People really saying she "killed" the Butler in Chapter 1 as if beating someone up is the same as killing. The dude was just injured. He wasn't dead.
He was coughing up alot of blood then he goes unconcious while mentioning that it's bad. If otome protag reincarnator hadn't healed him he'd be dead especially as he was hidden in bushes. Also he wasn't just beaten up, he was strengthened magic assaulted where he was bleeding from every orafice on his head and probably internal bleeding from the initial hit to the kidney/liver area.

It's why alot of people don't believe villainese is saddened when he's half dead infront of her as she's clearly half killed him before. Yes I forgot reincarnator healed butler but really changing "Dead" to "Would have been dead" doesn't really change the complaints.

Dex-chan lover
That was the reincarnated OG protagonist, not the villainess he serves.
The original assault the villainess scene would have killed Butler if the reincarnated heroine hadn't healed him so yes while he didn't die from that per say, it would have killed him so I still call shinanigans if we are to believe Villainess is sad at dying butler.

Dex-chan lover
The original assault the villainess scene would have killed Butler if the reincarnated heroine hadn't healed him so yes while he didn't die from that per say, it would have killed him so I still call shinanigans if we are to believe Villainess is sad at dying butler.
Fair.

Dex-chan lover
He was coughing up alot of blood then he goes unconcious while mentioning that it's bad. If otome protag reincarnator hadn't healed him he'd be dead especially as he was hidden in bushes. Also he wasn't just beaten up, he was strengthened magic assaulted where he was bleeding from every orafice on his head and probably internal bleeding from the initial hit to the kidney/liver area.

It's why alot of people don't believe villainese is saddened when he's half dead infront of her as she's clearly half killed him before. Yes I forgot reincarnator healed butler but really changing "Dead" to "Would have been dead" doesn't really change the complaints.
Let's try to be reasonable here. He mentions that she does this "usually" when she's made because she's unable to control herself, now if we use our empathy for this woman we might understand that she believes the butler would survive the beating like he usually does. On top of that, we understand that she clearly has no self control over her emotions when she's mad.

Meanwhile what happened at the end with the accident she was completely in control of herself and saw what could be very well her loyal butler dying for real this time.
All in all, it makes sense that she behaves this way given the information of who she is. Obviously noone agrees that she's mentally sane or anything like that, and we know that the MC will "fix her".

Also, noone has mentioned how clear it is that the woman reincarnating is the other lady that died with him?

Dex-chan lover
Let's try to be reasonable here. He mentions that she does this "usually" when she's made because she's unable to control herself, now if we use our empathy for this woman we might understand that she believes the butler would survive the beating like he usually does. On top of that, we understand that she clearly has no self control over her emotions when she's mad.

Meanwhile what happened at the end with the accident she was completely in control of herself and saw what could be very well her loyal butler dying for real this time.
All in all, it makes sense that she behaves this way given the information of who she is. Obviously noone agrees that she's mentally sane or anything like that, and we know that the MC will "fix her".

Also, noone has mentioned how clear it is that the woman reincarnating is the other lady that died with him?
On your last point, I'm not sure, it would be interesting if it did specially as we know how the love relationships will go from here.

Fed-Kun's army
PFP is of both Othinus and Touma in arguably one of the best volumes of To art.

But yeah both of them are amazing characters
NT9 is also my fave, I was just calling her a fairy for the inside joke…

Users who are viewing this thread