Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 3 - My Lady's Worries

Dex-chan lover
lol none of these people are good. One is trying to kill someone and make it look like an accident, one is a bonafide villainess, and the other one helps the villainess
Ah yes attempted murder of someone who is constantly bullying you and is making your life a living hell. I'm not saying the heroine isn't bad but she's been suffering from the villainous abuse that I can't get mad at her for retaliation.

Me very likey. A lot of times writing has this ugly validation for good and they are a huge turn off. Whats wrong with a thief that steals for his own gains? Do they really need to be noble thieves that only steals from corrupt nobles? A demon king that is actually fighting for the sake of the human so the world wont end? That one manga where the sage turns into a lich is actually good tho.
Because mono-dimensional characters don't cut it anymore

Dex-chan lover
Author is seriously trying to convince us that she's not bad, she's just a tsundere... She simply tried to kill her classmate, make people rape her, bully everyone around BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE SHE'S JUST A BIT SHY. IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO
Who cares if she's evil? She's pretty.

Dex-chan lover
Because mono-dimensional characters don't cut it anymore
But a villain doesn't need to be one-dimensional to be evil.
They can be complex and interesting characters without being "good deep inside", and a lot of times it's actually the secretly good villains who have no personality at all and only turn good so that the author can have them be forgiven to make the MC look generous and keep them in the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread