Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 4 - Reporting A Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
Argh craving for next chapter already

PS Getting really nice vibes of Otomege Sekai wa Mob

I feel as if this is a manga that's better to just turn off your brain completely

Fed-Kun's army
God I wish that were me.
What's with the comments? I'd be supporting her even more if I knew I reincarnated.

first time i read manga and i still don't support anyone yet, pretty good manga, make me wondering about the story

Dex-chan lover
Massive spoiler... Welp i guess this is the summary of the novel(up to 80+)
Yeah mc raped mc many times...hm i think for 30 chapters in the novel then fmc got tamed when the "masturbating" thing started then the og fl started pestering them since mc is one of the hidden male lead and after that, fl(the villainess) family started to fall because of the head butler and head maid's betrayal because it is revealed that fl(villainess) father raped and sold the head butler and head maid daughter(mother of ain if i remember the name) but the her daughter turned out to be alive(which is ain if i remember the name and she's fl half sister) and mc saved her on their childhood and now the second in command to mc. And then mc and co. maids became the most notorious underworld group in his childhood but got betrayed by other group and fl met him as a kid...back to current timeline, fl family f**ked up now and got executed while fl and mc escaped. Now fl became a commoner and mc became a noble on the enemy kingdom which is mc's "friend", the crown prince of other kingdom...bla blah blah, mc finally confessed¿¿¿ then fl accepted since she pretty knew about his feelings on the "masturbating" arc and she's free from her mission which is to get married on the crown prince(og fl's dog)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
He knows he reincarnated -> still supports the villainess.

HOW DOES THIS MANGA WORK AUTHOR
Personally, I'm kind of happy about it - too often in these sort of stories, it never ends up with the girl in question being anything more than the heroine with a coat of paint to hide it early on.
I want a villainess as a potential love interest, not some misunderstood tragic girl or whatever.

Double-page supporter
Personally, I'm kind of happy about it - too often in these sort of stories, it never ends up with the girl in question being anything more than the heroine with a coat of paint to hide it early on.
I want a villainess as a potential love interest, not some misunderstood tragic girl or whatever.
Well, she is certainly not misunderstood, but she is definitely a product of her environment, not some kind of inherently bad black sheep. I think she's actually the least evil one in her whole family, although mainly because she's the youngest. Under MC's influence she will start to gradually mellow out and become a more responsible person.

Last edited:
I cannot wait for these whiny readers complaining that they're going to drop this manga to actually drop it and make way for us weebs that are eating it up. I thought MC trying magic to be really funny. I know he'll find something interesting to do with it.

Double-page supporter
erm けど just means "but"...
and "Light Burst" and "Dark Arrow" are notably not wind magic spells. What kind of TL

Aggregator gang
Why does the author need to drag out him becoming a chad. You made him awaken his memories... so make him not support the b*tch.

That said, I do like the fact that she's a proper villainess and not some secret tragic heroine that is contrary to almost every actual story that exists....
I think villainess could be main love interest for our butler though

Dex-chan lover
damn lady really fucked that girl up for tea. Surely MC will take care of that. Also MC immediately becoming kinda pathetic is rather funny.

Users who are viewing this thread