Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 4 - Reporting A Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
Why does the author need to drag out him becoming a chad. You made him awaken his memories... so make him not support the b*tch.

That said, I do like the fact that she's a proper villainess and not some secret tragic heroine that is contrary to almost every actual story that exists....

Dex-chan lover
MC: i remember who i am, i reincarnated into the game i know about and I work with a really evil girl so what to do now?
MC: oh I know I keep supporting the really bad bad BAAAD girl I am FUCKING GENIUS!!!

slow clap yes people we have a genius mc here, i am going to give it one more chapter and hope It gets better if not yaaaa there no hope here

Dex-chan lover
Currently waiting for the part explained in the summary to happen
Why does the author need to drag out him becoming a chad. You made him awaken his memories... so make him not support the b*tch.

That said, I do like the fact that she's a proper villainess and not some secret tragic heroine that is contrary to almost every actual story that exists....

Dex-chan lover
Bruh next chapter everyone gonna review bomb this shit I swear. It baffled me til this day how they managed to get away with it just because the villainess is a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
MC: i remember who i am, i reincarnated into the game i know about and I work with a really evil girl so what to do now?
MC: oh I know I keep supporting the really bad bad BAAAD girl I am FUCKING GENIUS!!!

slow clap yes people we have a genius mc here, i am going to give it one more chapter and hope It gets better if not yaaaa there no hope here
I'm not sure if he recognises the game? The heroine does, but I don't know if he knows a lot about it?

Users who are viewing this thread