Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 4 - Reporting A Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
Summary:
"With a new perspective on life, he realizes just how badly he's been treated by this haughty, egotistical and prideful noble lady he calls his mistress until now, and boils with rage at the injustice."

What a lie. In the last chapter MC said that he belongs to the evil lady and doesn't have to think about anything other than her. That her orders are absolute. And in this chapter he just accepted being abused.

Dex-chan lover
MC: i remember who i am, i reincarnated into the game i know about and I work with a really evil girl so what to do now?
MC: oh I know I keep supporting the really bad bad BAAAD girl I am FUCKING GENIUS!!!

slow clap yes people we have a genius mc here, i am going to give it one more chapter and hope It gets better if not yaaaa there no hope here
No, the author is just trying to drag out the MC's change... rather than make it instantaneous, he's still mostly the butler with the past life only barely effecting him....

Dex-chan lover
MC: i remember who i am, i reincarnated into the game i know about and I work with a really evil girl so what to do now?
MC: oh I know I keep supporting the really bad bad BAAAD girl I am FUCKING GENIUS!!!

slow clap yes people we have a genius mc here, i am going to give it one more chapter and hope It gets better if not yaaaa there no hope here
MC is a nobody, no relatives, no mana, no cheat skills, no real knowledge and is not the Protagonist. why should anyone hire him, for money? it is more likely he is death with a real villainess has boss/master if he leaves her.

even the heroine is a bad girl, she used a deadly attack (for no reason).

description "This is a story of how a reincarnated butler tames his villainous mistress in lustful ways, but ends up making her truly happy."
was the story not clear enough?

No, the author is just trying to drag out the MC's change... rather than make it instantaneous, he's still mostly the butler with the past life only barely effecting him....
drag out? the pacing would be better if the chapters were weekly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC is a nobody, no relatives, no mana, no cheat skills, no real knowledge and is not the Protagonist. why should anyone hire him, for money? it is more likely he is death with a real villainess has boss/master if he leaves her.

even the heroine is a bad girl, she used a deadly attack (for no reason).

description "This is a story of how a reincarnated butler tames his villainous mistress in lustful ways, but ends up making her truly happy."
was the story not clear enough?

drag out? the pacing would be better if the chapters were weekly
Mc is a nobody huh....im not spoiling but let's see about that and idk if it gets mentioned that mc is one of the secret ML

Double-page supporter
For some reason they swapped the order of events. In the WN him trying out and failing at magic and introduction of the maid was done before the attack debacle, and thus he immediately transitions from being beaten up by the villainess to plotting 'revenge' against her.

Double-page supporter
the secret OP Love interest & prince/noble route?

I think, we saw him only as homeless kid
I'd say rather
yandere assassin
kind of route. He is actually OP because
it is supposed to be impossible for a non-magic commoner to go against a magic user, but he is such a good fighter that he can even cut spells flying at him apart with a knife (theoretically possible but requires superhuman reaction and precision)

Dex-chan lover
It is supposed to be impossible for a non-magic commoner to go against a magic user, but he is such a good fighter that he can even cut spells flying at him apart with a knife (theoretically possible but requires superhuman reaction and precision)
so mashle?

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I don't think people will like the rest of this story. Heavy spoilers ahead.
Having read the webnovel through MTL, this basically becomes a smut story. Crow's 'revenge' will be raping the villainess in her sleep several times. He stops because he starts to feel guilty about it, but then happens to stumble on her masturbating in her room and just enters and offers his 'help'. No sex for a while after the initial sleep molestation, just foreplay in a bunch of different scenarios.

Dex-chan lover
In most of Reincarnation stories the previous life memories become the dominant personality, thats why they start behaving completely different, for example the heroine herself that wants to seduce the hot males and living the dream she couldnt in her previous life compared to her innocent heroine self that was stated to be genunine, here he just gets memories as information but hes still the same person so to speak, so his behaviour is similar as he was before but can eventually deviate due to have also a new perspective of things.

To put in perspective, the original MC could have seduced his mistress himself, but never did because all he knew was a life of loyalty and servitude. The though of seducing her mistress would have never passed trough his mind if he didnt knew that theres more to it than their original relationship

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I don't think people will like the rest of this story. Heavy spoilers ahead.
you mean the people that don't read the tags, description and story? alone the fact she is the prince fiance, she is a real villainess and the description has taming is enough
Having read the webnovel through MTL, this basically becomes a smut story. Crow's 'revenge' will be raping the villainess in her sleep several times. He stops because he starts to feel guilty about it, but then happens to stumble on her masturbating in her room and just enters and offers his 'help'. No sex for a while after the initial sleep molestation, just foreplay in a bunch of different scenarios.
Ok even as
assassin how is this possible? she has many servants, and no one hears anything, or is this hentai "raping"?

Double-page supporter
Ok even as
assassin how is this possible? she has many servants, and no one hears anything, or is this hentai "raping"?
Well, thing is...

The villainess' personality is so bad that she scared away all her servants, except for MC's former gang members he brought from the slums (that maid that appeared in this chapter is their chief and his second in command). They are obviously loyal personally to him and not her. Thus, as long as other servants of the mansion don't notice anything, the villainess' living environment is completely within his control.

Plus, he drugs her so she doesn't know anything; her impression afterwards is basically "I've been sleeping really well lately, neat".

Last edited:

TEU

Dex-chan lover
you mean the people that don't read the tags, description and story? alone the fact she is the prince fiance, she is a real villainess and the description has taming is enough
I mean, people can interpret 'taming' several ways that don't involve you know what with r, plus only having the 'Suggestive' tag as of yet.
Ok even as
Straight up hentai rape, magically nobody hears it or notices it and he just does several night visits to the villainess and only stops because of his conscience getting to him.

Users who are viewing this thread