Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna come clean. I have a weakness for blonde drill-haired ojou-sama characters that have personality quirks. Her doujin-type character design is also a huge plus.

This LN/manga adaptation (or at least it's character design for the lead lady) seems tailor-made to my taste to a terrifying degree...

Contributor
Am I the only one or did anyone else also notice, that the villainess lower body is twisted up with her butt being in the front... :LOL:

I wonder, if the cover was AI generated~ :thonk:

Aggregator gang
I'm gonna come clean. I have a weakness for blonde drill-haired ojou-sama characters that have personality quirks.

Settings aside the "personality quirks", I can sympathise with you. I have a liking for blonde ringlets ojou-samas. I'm actually on a quest to find works featuring that archetype as a heroine, no good findings so far, unfortunately.

Double-page supporter
I don't even know how to feel about this one, I had high expectations, the MC seemed to be a good person and could change the chick personality, but then all off that was destroyed once the "otome game" was revealed, now I don't expect anything

Just gonna stick around in case is actually something good

Dex-chan lover
Settings aside the "personality quirks", I can sympathise with you. I have a liking for blonde ringlets ojou-samas. I'm actually on a quest to find works featuring that archetype as a heroine, no good findings so far, unfortunately.
This is the only one I can instantly remember at the top of my head. Incidentally, this is one of the very few isekai villainess stories that I actually enjoy (amidst the sea of copy-and-paste meh isekai villainess stories.)

Aggregator gang
This is the only one I can instantly remember at the top of my head. Incidentally, this is one of the very few isekai villainess stories that I actually enjoy (amidst the sea of copy-and-paste meh isekai villainess stories.)
Yep, I also read that one. Genderswap is a no go for me, I read it for the lol value only, so I don't consider it a good finding.
The closest good piece I found was this novel, it features a heroine of that archetype. But unfortunately the novel doesn't appear to develop it's characters well, most of them are unidimensional.
Another piece I found was a visual novel, but it doesn't have a english translation yet.

Trash started, trash will end.
I hope this comment ages bad and I get to eat my words, alas it seems it won't be that way.

I lowkey want the butler to stay dedicated to the villainess even if he gets treated like shit cs its like sum new also it's not point of view from villainess that's like harassing the otome mc
idk

I'm gonna come clean. I have a weakness for blonde drill-haired ojou-sama characters that have personality quirks. Her doujin-type character design is also a huge plus.

This LN/manga adaptation (or at least it's character design for the lead lady) seems tailor-made to my taste to a terrifying degree...
Thirded. God bless stuff like this and mobuseka for the designs at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
Same old story: big breasts bad/inherently immoral, small breasts good/virtuous; proper/"refined" pantyhose for the long-haired busty girl, thighhighs for the short-haired and/or small-breasted girl.

And, of course, blondes with blue eyes are simply unheard-of to the Japanese--for busty girls, that is; green is the only possible choice, for a sickly color combination. Different story for lolis.

Into the garbage it goes. Shame, as Shaa is the artist behind one of my favorite anime girls.

I would have preferred this avoided the reincarnation route. Dynamic Characters > Character change/reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
Read the raw novel. Just a heads up incase the adaptation follows the novel to a tee, there's gonna be rape and the tag is likely going to be changed to erotica
I don't know why it doesn't have that tag already :S

Read the raw novel. Just a heads up incase the adaptation follows the novel to a tee, there's gonna be rape and the tag is likely going to be changed to erotica
Is it NTR as well? I haven't touched the manga since I wasn't really interested but checked out the comments to see whether it was truly good or not, but now that I know about this I wanna see the train crash if it happens.

Edit: found out the spoilers and it's just MC being a worthless degen.

Users who are viewing this thread