Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 5 - The Butler is Thinking (2)

Dex-chan lover
So, is Isabella the FMC? or the other healer? From what I get, Isabella is evil because of script (kind like of NPC), but the healer is schemer also.
Isabella is the FMC, even tough she's indeed a bad person, at least she'll become better in the end due to the MC love
The heroine definetely a bad person tough, and MC hate her because she dared to hurt Isabella

what differ these from the other villainess novel, the villainess and her family is indeed an evil family, so they kinda deserve their downfall (even tough theres heavy consequence on that)

Dex-chan lover
So, is Isabella the FMC? or the other healer? From what I get, Isabella is evil because of script (kind like of NPC), but the healer is schemer also.
In term of the game
Yes, the healer is the game FMC, crow is also actually part of the reverse harem but crow have eyes only for Isabella. The healer tries plenty of time to wooo crow but none of it works

Isebella is the game villainess and she continues to be so until her family downfall. The only difference is crow remains loyal to her, he also later struck a deal to save Isabella from death sentence with the neighbouring country prince who favors crow

Dex-chan lover
I checked the novel.
Well the butler did really good. This bitch is quite a cheap pussy. Just few night and words is enough to make her open her legs huh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double-page supporter
guys, i might have to hop off this train if he goes monkey mode.

Users who are viewing this thread