Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling gross shit with the "main character" of the story is gonna be going on in the background since she's already got a harem going, so while the premise is somewhat interesting I'm out

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: even the discription is as big as a chapter.....gotta come back to it when I have peace and quiet

Group Leader
This better be FRICKING good, after two first chapters so infuriating. Followed for now, but with great caution.

Dex-chan lover
The description tells me

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

let's goooooooooooo!!!

Judging by the description as well as the two chapters we have so far, I am not going to like the "punishment" the MC (let's be real, them being bad people is just an excuse that authors usually have to make the MC's deplorable actions more 'just', but I find it disheartening)

For that reason, I think I'm going to walk out on this one.

Aggregator gang
Since the butler in the first chapter is not the real mc. I'll give it a chance, just one.

Generic reincarnated to otome game plot . But That villaines has good booba , that make this manga worth to read.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the world setting of Mobuseka...

• Otome game taking place in a school where the villainess is engaged to the prince, and the main character is a commoner scholarship student who can gather a reverse harem including the prince and earns the villainess's ire (supposed to have been Olivia, but Marie (hey, even sounds like Maria, both of them are reincarnated girls who take advantage of their game knowledge in their previous lives to achieve reverse harem)).
    • Male MC is just a mob.
    [*]

Aggregator gang
Read the raw novel. Just a heads up incase the adaptation follows the novel to a tee, there's gonna be rape and the tag is likely going to be changed to erotica
Can you tell the romaji name? I tried to search it on novel updates but found nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread