Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 2 - My Lady's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe i endured reading this. Well probably because im getting older and i would definitely drop these kinds of plot when i was younger

It is a minor spoiler...as of the latest chapter, fmc and mc changed roles(mc became a baron and fmc became a commoner cuz her whole family is ruined thanks to the master butler) so yeah mc's dream can now be fulfilled

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The villainess tampered with dangerous items that could harm the Heroine. The Heroine is justified in "accidentally" teaching her a lesson.

I think the MC is a garbage simp for taking the abuse and staying loyal to trash like the villainess.
To be fair, this was before he regained his memories from Earth and was simply Crow playing the role he was supposed to embody in the game.

I am sooo excited for this series. It's interesting to see such intense characters fighting the usual genre.

My thoughts are that you see how luke warm everything was in his past. Then in this life he sees someone with so much zeal! It makes him want to stick up for her. Don't know where it's going but my interest is piqued.

Dex-chan lover
its been a month and a half since this chapter came out... when will the next come out if ever? the plot seems interesting but its such a pain in the ass if the upload takes this long despite not even having 5 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Bro I reaaally hope that the dude stays loyal to the villainess even if shes a trash bag. This would have been really interesting for me if the dude didnt get his reincarnation memory shit plot. Ive been craving for a true side character pov. A side character fate that changed from the reincarnated character's actions and actually dont have plot armor. But i doubt a japanese author would think the same.
Wouldn't he just die again and again protecting his lady and do nothing out of the ordinary? Now that he has realized he's a player in this game, I think it'll be more interesting since he can interact in a way that the girl player cannot anticipate cause she still thinks he's an npc that can be captured.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't he just die again and again protecting his lady and do nothing out of the ordinary?
There's a lot of possibilities, if anything the usual Japanese cliché is tiring and is the one being "nothing out of the ordinary". But I already read the spoilers and I think the story can be interesting still. I'm just tired of Japanese cliché like the OP stories having no growth just shallow bragging. Of course not all of them but a lot of them.

Double-page supporter
There's almost certainly gonna be "correction", just that with the "she's easy" + she ends up "happy" I don't expect their long term relation to be all about it.

From the 2 chapters so far, she 'likes' him enough to give him protective magic stones and panic when he's about to die, but at the same time also have that typical noble hubris to be unable to be open about it (difference in social status and all that)
So new MC can probably use that to manipulate her.
Personally I would love it if she ends up being just an extreme tsundere amplified by the society/upbringing/status.
Too many of these types make the villianess (either as protag or not) being simply a goody goody all along.

The butler "guiding" her late in the story vs raising her in a Princess maker vibe (likely influence in such works imo for the changing her future trope getting at it at a young age) isnt very common imo.

Also, a lot either have the intervention years in advance, or at the condemnation events. So something "mid story" is also a nice little tweak, as is making the "heroine" the/a antagonist of sorts without the MC being the villianess herself is a nice wrinkle I'm curious to see..... also them thighs. I aint denying shit. Solid character design. :3

Edit: Also anyone got any news on new chapters by chance? Did a little looking around and found nothing about a Ch 3. Dont tell me this shit got dropped....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay. Why did author make it look like MC is also obsessed with the OTOME game?

MC gay in his previous life?

Dex-chan lover
That was quite quick on the attempted murder by the heroine. I do find it interesting that the misfire(?) was controllable enough for her to aim though.
Given she knows about this being an otome game, this was an event that occurs, and she knew the ring would misfire, and trained in advance on how to direct it. Most likely just to kill her, so she could get the butler for her reverse harem

Users who are viewing this thread