Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 2 - My Lady's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
it could've been perfect without the isekai trope but we'll see where the story goes

Dex-chan lover
Was interested in the first chapter and was liking the second chapter, but now that it's an isekai my interest is at 0. They essentially killed off the original protag for this completely new generic isekai guy. Original protag was based. I like villainess characters, and the idea of seeing that character in a dynamic where the game's female protagonist is actually kind of shitty would have been interesting. They're all pieces of shit, but that can be fun if the protag is loyal to the villainess, and he slowly chips away at her romantically as her main source of support as the female protagonist begins to one up her. But they replaced what could have been a good protagonist and a decent premise with something a lot less interesting.

Well, I got bored enough to check out the WN for a few chapters.
The butler personality remains dominant. The knowledge/feelings of the reincarnator did affect things but the core of the story is driven by his own desires.

As the heroine continue her usual antics, the villainess get more and more frustrated.
But eventually unlike before (the reincarnated memories influence here) he's had enough tolerating and want to get some revenge on the villainess.

How? Drug her and rape her while she's asleep.
Except while doing that he came to realize: He love her in romantic sense. Along with that also came the despair that this love will never be accepted by their society.

Next morning he came to serve her as usual and noticed that she's...surprisingly more mellowed than usual.
So for the next few days he secretly repeat the sex while she's asleep and her mood continue to remains softer than usual.

Then the heroine start focusing on him again and the extra attention/time he need to deal with her at school result in him not being able to do his secret sex stuffs.
The combination of jealousy and sexual frustration (that she's not aware of) made the villainess mood worse than before.

So one night she started touching herself, and the butler came back in time to find her doing that.
He's aware that she's not been educate in sexual matters at all (she know she has to give birth to a child, but not the details into how)
He decide to use that to his advantage, and between calling what she did just 'massage' and poking her ego with saying 'surely your friends do this too' (he knows she's a loner with no friends, but her pride won't let her admit it) he get to 'massage' her to the point she cum.

From then on she got addicted to his 'massage' and would request them here n there (like in the carriage on the way to school)
No actual sex while she's awake yet tho.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I got bored enough to check out the WN for a few chapters.
The butler personality remains dominant. The knowledge/feelings of the reincarnator did affect things but the core of the story is driven by his own desires.

As the heroine continue her usual antics, the villainess get more and more frustrated.
But eventually unlike before (the reincarnated memories influence here) he's had enough tolerating and want to get some revenge on the villainess.

How? Drug her and rape her while she's asleep.
Except while doing that he came to realize: He love her in romantic sense. Along with that also came the despair that this love will never be accepted by their society.

Next morning he came to serve her as usual and noticed that she's...surprisingly more mellowed than usual.
So for the next few days he secretly repeat the sex while she's asleep and her mood continue to remains softer than usual.

Then the heroine start focusing on him again and the extra attention/time he need to deal with her at school result in him not being able to do his secret sex stuffs.
The combination of jealousy and sexual frustration (that she's not aware of) made the villainess mood worse than before.

So one night she started touching herself, and the butler came back in time to find her doing that.
He's aware that she's not been educate in sexual matters at all (she know she has to give birth to a child, but not the details into how)
He decide to use that to his advantage, and between calling what she did just 'massage' and poking her ego with saying 'surely your friends do this too' (he knows she's a loner with no friends, but her pride won't let her admit it) he get to 'massage' her to the point she cum.

From then on she got addicted to his 'massage' and would request them here n there (like in the carriage on the way to school)
No actual sex while she's awake yet tho.

Oh goody a rape series that results in them getting together Le Sigh I'm dropping this shite then.

Dex-chan lover
Oh goody a rape series that results in them getting together Le Sigh I'm dropping this shite then.

The synopsis pretty much implies it start out with rape (or close to it)

"However, after deciding to take revenge on her in a risque way, he comes to realize that she's a lot easier than she looks...

This is a story of how a reincarnated butler tames his villainous mistress in lustful ways, but ends up making her truly happy."

So I'm not sure what exactly you thought that' revenge in risque way' would be that isn't rape-y.

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis pretty much implies it start out with rape (or close to it)

"However, after deciding to take revenge on her in a risque way, he comes to realize that she's a lot easier than she looks...

This is a story of how a reincarnated butler tames his villainous mistress in lustful ways, but ends up making her truly happy."

So I'm not sure what exactly you thought that' revenge in risque way' would be that isn't rape-y.
Eeh i kinda took it as not that quite, like something tamer.

Dex-chan lover
Alright we've done Coop and PvP in this genre, we've done among us, but have we done a death game but in an otome game setting ? 7 isekai'd people in a generic otome game, everyone needs to act their part, murder is expected, found imposters get their souls shucked out and replaced with originals.

That was before he got his memories back, NOW we should get into the actual plot from the synopsis.

Although given what's suggested in the synopsis I guess we're not going Asanagi route.
You could hatefully just go play thousand copy pasted otome games where you hate the villainess trample her life and get W reverse harem.

So the Heroine is a reincarnator who's forcing the harem route for some reason, we have the Villainess being the villainess of the game (Some extreme tsundere who seems to care for her butler even though she essentially killed him when she beat him up so it felt a little off) and the Butler who gained previous life memories after essentially dying to said Villainess.
Why are you spreading misinfo the butler got previous life memories after dying to reincarnator. I would really prefer if the butler wasnt MC but side character so hateful self justice huffing ppl like you wont make it good vs bad thing

He was coughing up alot of blood then he goes unconcious while mentioning that it's bad. If otome protag reincarnator hadn't healed him he'd be dead especially as he was hidden in bushes. Also he wasn't just beaten up, he was strengthened magic assaulted where he was bleeding from every orafice on his head and probably internal bleeding from the initial hit to the kidney/liver area.

It's why alot of people don't believe villainese is saddened when he's half dead infront of her as she's clearly half killed him before. Yes I forgot reincarnator healed butler but really changing "Dead" to "Would have been dead" doesn't really change the complaints.
coughing up blood doesnt kill you in isekai. Beside losing consciousness is nothing in fantasy butler has elixir/rich stuff he gave away for free he can heal himself too. You are just going hateful and mad over simping for main heroine and hating villainess.
Butler saved villainess and her heart fell in love or found she loves seeing butler being heroic

Dex-chan lover
coughing up blood doesnt kill you in isekai. Beside losing consciousness is nothing in fantasy butler has elixir/rich stuff he gave away for free he can heal himself too. You are just going hateful and mad over simping for main heroine and hating villainess.
Butler saved villainess and her heart fell in love or found she loves seeing butler being heroic
If you mean now that we get the part where Butler will be raping Villainess then sure woohoo great storyline (Yes that's sarcasm). I am defo not siming the Heroine as she's just as bad a person. If you get hit so hard in the gut that you cough up blood that means your in a bad way, internal bleeding will be dead without medical treatment levels. Also he got his head absolutely knocked hardcore too and bleeding from all his orafaces from his head. So please don't tell me he wasn't gonna die from that.

Why are you spreading misinfo the butler got previous life memories after dying to reincarnator. I would really prefer if the butler wasnt MC but side character so hateful self justice huffing ppl like you wont make it good vs bad thing
Not misinfo but what the heck do you mean hateful self justice huffing ppl when I said "So the Heroine is a reincarnator who's forcing the harem route for some reason, we have the Villainess being the villainess of the game (Some extreme tsundere who seems to care for her butler even though she essentially killed him when she beat him up so it felt a little off) and the Butler who gained previous life memories after essentially dying to said Villainess."

Which is just a character breakdown???

Dex-chan lover
So both of them reincarnated, the male is the butler, the girl is the harem queen?

Dex-chan lover
Eeh i kinda took it as not that quite, like something tamer.
Look, this story is literally opposite of tame. Like, the relationship between butler and lady is pretty much the sweetest part about it, especially if you overlook what led it to start.
For what it's worth, I can at least attest that the way it goes is creepy as fuck, but not psychologically damaging, like one might imagine. Like seen in chapter 1, MC is a loose gun, but he's madly loyal to the villianess.

If you mean now that we get the part where Butler will be raping Villainess then sure woohoo great storyline (Yes that's sarcasm). I am defo not siming the Heroine as she's just as bad a person. If you get hit so hard in the gut that you cough up blood that means your in a bad way, internal bleeding will be dead without medical treatment levels. Also he got his head absolutely knocked hardcore too and bleeding from all his orafaces from his head. So please don't tell me he wasn't gonna die from that.

Not misinfo but what the heck do you mean hateful self justice huffing ppl when I said "So the Heroine is a reincarnator who's forcing the harem route for some reason, we have the Villainess being the villainess of the game (Some extreme tsundere who seems to care for her butler even though she essentially killed him when she beat him up so it felt a little off) and the Butler who gained previous life memories after essentially dying to said Villainess."

Which is just a character breakdown???
Nope he wasnt gonna die from that
You just assumed up all the stuff without reading WN. The MC is mass of strongest evil of slum defiling kids,women,men the only thing that stopped him was innocent feeling he felt taken by noble girl as kid. Being fictional police, making it good or bad, "character bad meanie I hate" even reverse harem heroine is badass

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nope he wasnt gonna die from that
You just assumed up all the stuff without reading WN. The MC is mass of strongest evil of slum defiling kids,women,men the only thing that stopped him was innocent feeling he felt taken by noble girl as kid. Being fictional police, making it good or bad even reverse harem heroine is badass
If you have to read something else to get answers, then your adaption fails so I have to base my info off the manga version. As far as we know he's a basic human with no hints of anything else. Also did you mean to make that sound like he raped, men, women and children before villainess took him in..... your not doing this series favours making it less and less appealing lol. Still doesn't excuse this as a rape (As a positive) series.

Fed-Kun's army
so other girl is also sa isekai person she whisper on chapter 1 "for this flag"
if she's really an isekai girl then the oujou-sama stop btchng then i'll root for her

Let me fucking guess: The horrible, shitty oujo-sama will be redeemed and the other girl who had to endure countless abuse will become a villain by turning her into a cartoon-tier villain

Dex-chan lover
Let me fucking guess: The horrible, shitty oujo-sama will be redeemed and the other girl who had to endure countless abuse will become a villain by turning her into a cartoon-tier villain
Well your kinda right, she'll (Villainess) be raped into behaving better...... no really.

Users who are viewing this thread