Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 3 - My Lady's Worries

my brother in Baal, men murder women every second that passes on this god forsaken planet. What r u talking abt?
Ah, you mean in a certain country in which they worship cows? Of course. I forgot that. It doesn't work there. Sorry.

Aggregator gang
amusingly you will find relatively more shojo isekai mc (more as in conting on one hand) that care about where they came from, like that one that made a deal to play the villainess in exchange of curing her sister illness, or that one manhwa where the girl pass a significant amount of chapter coming to terme with the fact that she was reincarnated in another world and would never see her last familly again

the genre isekai/tensei began to be old enough that reader can have some more reflection on it and go deeper on some subject
i mean there is some, like mushokou tensei where mc feel some bad habit of his past life is messing with is new him
exploring new shit could help freshen the genre
Yeah. Very few ever really feel any kind of deep grief for their old lives.

I wouldn't say mushoku does it very well either but I only got so far in the novel...

I liked the way they showed it in "the one within the villainess" though it's still very brief given the format and focus.

Author is seriously trying to convince us that she's not bad, she's just a tsundere... She simply tried to kill her classmate, make people rape her, bully everyone around BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE SHE'S JUST A BIT SHY. IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO
I don't think anyone thinks that. We are seriously rooting for the villain maybe because we've never seen anything like it. Personally love Crow's vindiction and hanging on for this weird ride.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like nothing may change and we will continue down the villain route

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it's my favourite unlikely combination of genres means mainly just that I like it and there isn't quite anything else like that. I won't say that it would be good for everyone.
Hell, the catalyst of changes in what would be the normal course of the game story is kinda disgusting, cringe-y and stupid, which is why I said that a lot of people would drop it at the next chapter, if they didn't already.
That said,
First of all, villianess will get her karmic retribution for her actions by losing nearly everything she holds dear and living at some point, though it would be a long wait until manga gets there. There are also good reasons why she is like that in the first place and from now on she will slowly become better as a person, through interactions with the only human that ever cared about her as something more than a tool, aka Crow, so that when it finally happens it's a lot easier to feel a bit of sympathy to her, even while understanding that it's fully deserved and that she would never be truly happy if it didn't happen.

Crow himself in the original setting of the game was a hollow character with little to no self, except for endless loyalty. When heroine in the game would "awake" him, he kinda switches to her, but loyalty transforms into obsession, which in turn makes him a yandere with a ton of BAD ENDS. Here, he "wakes up" early, from getting memories of the previous life, which was only slightly better than his awful childhood in this world (to the point where villianess abusing him like she did isn't anything special). So basically he becomes yandere for her, except that he fully gets that he got no chances with her due to their status difference. He does vent his frustrations in a creepy way at first, but never in a way that would mentally damage her and she wouldn't know that it's something that is happening at all, though that gives him a chance to get more intimate with her for real.

But that's just for the tragedy and romcom parts. What about action? As we already established, MC is batshit insane. He's also fairly powerful and was like that since he was a kid.
Well, it gets fairly violent and graphic. Most of it is also deserved and satisfying. Is it edgy? For sure. But it's a very weird combination of edginess and sweetness with interestingly written MC, who is a mad dog only kept in check by his lady, who most of the time is clueless about everything that is happening behind the scenes and doesn't realise how scary he is really.
Thanks I will give it a go, at least for the edgy action, other things I will wait and see

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, you mean in a certain country in which they worship cows? Of course. I forgot that. It doesn't work there. Sorry.
Brother lives in his delusional world lmfaooo
It’s alright, you can leave your room, don’t be scared.

Brother lives in his delusional world lmfaooo
It’s alright, you can leave your room, don’t be scared.
No, wait, Baalism is that religion which worship bull, ram, and thunderbolt, right? Then it's the religion of that certain country in which rape is a daily thing today. It just changed the name, but the belief is still the same.

Dex-chan lover
let this manga cook and for once the villainess is actually a villain. I like it.

Banned
So he went back to being an NPC? I thought he was gonna do something interesting 😢

Double-page supporter
So he went back to being an NPC? I thought he was gonna do something interesting 😢
His current identity reasserted itself over the one from the previous life, but a "fog" in his mind disappeared and it "became clear". Meaning actually, (as said in the long spoiler above)
he turned from a mindless servant into an obsessive yandere who is capable of his own agenda, and with his focus on the villainess instead of the heroine like it was supposed to happen in the game later.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! After 2 months a new chapter came out!
Like how the story is going so far and that fact that MC doesn't just woke up and be like "oh I got isekai'ed, welp gonna act like a who different person now" and instead have an identity crisis, but I'm a bit disappointed that it felt pretty short and hope it doesn't feel like a one time gag

I will still read this after all, half the the shit I enjoy reading is monthly releases so I have the patience

Dex-chan lover
His current identity reasserted itself over the one from the previous life, but a "fog" in his mind disappeared and it "became clear". Meaning actually, (as said in the long spoiler above)
he turned from a mindless servant into an obsessive yandere who is capable of his own agenda, and with his focus on the villainess instead of the heroine like it was supposed to happen in the game later.
Ayo is there a novel to this? Bcuz if there is gimme the link please

Dex-chan lover
Crow was a normal buttler.
The life and death incident caused an identity crisis.
His current self won over his past self however the restraints he had being a "game character who is a conquest target for the heroine" have been broken.
That's why he starts aiming for his master whom he finds far more attractive than the main heroine.

Double-page supporter
Crow was a normal buttler.
Well, not quite. There is also an in-world explanation: (based on info from the start of WN)
He was originally an orphan in a lawless slum, which forced him to become a sociopathic murderer, robber etc to survive. When he was saved by the villainess from dying of his injuries from a gang fight (shown in this chapter), he of course became interested in her but suppressed his tendencies under the mask of 'loyalty'. It seems in the game his self-conditioning breaks after the villainess discards him in some way, so he latches on to the heroine; but here it happened while he was still serving his lady, so he is just freed of restraints and goes after her.

Dex-chan lover
Well, not quite. There is also an in-world explanation: (based on info from the start of WN)
He was originally an orphan in a lawless slum, which forced him to become a sociopathic murderer, robber etc to survive. When he was saved by the villainess from dying of his injuries from a gang fight (shown in this chapter), he of course became interested in her but suppressed his tendencies under the mask of 'loyalty'. It seems in the game his self-conditioning breaks after the villainess discards him in some way, so he latches on to the heroine; but here it happened while he was still serving his lady, so he is just freed of restraints and goes after her.
The current Crow was normal, yes he got adopted but that meant him becoming another slave for her.

Users who are viewing this thread