Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 3 - My Lady's Worries

Dex-chan lover
Author is seriously trying to convince us that she's not bad, she's just a tsundere... She simply tried to kill her classmate, make people rape her, bully everyone around BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE SHE'S JUST A BIT SHY. IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO
How exactly is he trying to convince you that "she's not bad"? Are evil characters not allowed to care about anyone but themselves or have redeeming characteristics lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People have got too comfortable with a "villainess" not actually doing anything bad. And anyway, the MC having a identity crisis and presumably a change of heart wouldn't be that interesting if the villainess was just misunderstood or whatever

Dex-chan lover
correction from my ch.2 post the villainess needs training for the proper lusting

Dex-chan lover
Ah, finally, a new release of my favourite romcom/action/tragedy series!
I'm looking forward to see how many people will drop it after the next chapter, before getting into the good part.
I think the reincarnation aspect will come back, the Original Crow side is just winning strongly right now. The Story Summary makes that clear
It's not as easy to tell in the manga version, but they merged here. The reincarnation aspect is that he actually got a sense of self, as seen by his remark that he personally thinks that she is going too far with her harassment, when before he wouldn't have an opinion on his own. The story summary is correct, but the way it happens is kinda roundabout, as he wouldn't do anything she wouldn't like in her face.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, the sequence of Crow fighting the conscience of the corporate slave who entered his mind was fucking awesome. If this manga goes into the psychology of someone with two entirely different consciences, one that is utter garbage and does evil without a second thought and another that always tried to do his best before being broken by the (salaryman?) workforce, then I think it will be amazing.

I can imagine the corporate slave part of him at first trying to make himself as small as possible until something happens that causes him to try and take control of his/Crow's life in order to stop himself/crow from being human garbage. Kind of like Smeagol/Gollum in LoTR.

Or it could also just become another of the countless surface level Isekais filled with tropes and cliches, but I sincerely hope for the former.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the first time I have seen such a strong "identity crisis" caused by isekai. Which, if you think about it, it's weird it doesn't happen more often. I mean, suddenly getting memories implanted into you could really fuck one mentally.
It's also kinda fucked up when the new personality completely overwrites the old one and it's not even pointed out how the past person was essentially "killed".

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is the first time that I've seen a fl (at least I'm assuming she is the fl) who's an actual "villainess" (not one who's merely misunderstood and/or simply acting a role to fool others), so I'm actually interested in seeing how far she'll go, as well as how much influence the mc will have on her changing.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to make of this. They introduce an elixir in ch. 1, capable of healing all injuries, then the male mc gets injured and basically treated conventionally, even though the villainess seems to worry about him. They introduce Butler and Heroine to both be reincarnators but in the Butler's case (at least so far) it seems to be without consequence to his actions.
The title is Villainess Conquest Record but why would anyone want to see her have a happy end in this case? We are three chapters in and not only did she try to seriously injure, if not kill, the Heroine but now also have her raped.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so only the original was a punching bag. I was thinking he was a masochistic pervert. Oh wait he is. Man black company's must learn from cults with how they brainwash people.

Users who are viewing this thread