Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 3 - My Lady's Worries

Dex-chan lover
that girl was the one who tried to get the villainess kicked out right and purposefully got herself bullied yeah since she's also a person from another world, then she also tried to get the butler to turn on his master.. given the context and where villainess stories normally end up in death, this is honestly just karma

Dex-chan lover
Author is seriously trying to convince us that she's not bad, she's just a tsundere... She simply tried to kill her classmate, make people rape her, bully everyone around BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE SHE'S JUST A BIT SHY. IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO
no shes a tsundere and a bad person and a noble not a good combination nobles already see commoners as less then human add being evil (probably caused by being given whatever she wants and never being disaplined) and then throw a bit of unaware tsundere (does even realise shes has feelings for crow so the deres like a sprinkle of sugar on barbed wire)
creates this terrible human being right here.

Dex-chan lover
Me very likey. A lot of times writing has this ugly validation for good and they are a huge turn off. Whats wrong with a thief that steals for his own gains? Do they really need to be noble thieves that only steals from corrupt nobles? A demon king that is actually fighting for the sake of the human so the world wont end? That one manga where the sage turns into a lich is actually good tho.

Dex-chan lover
I like the identity crisis the Butler went through. I would like to see more of it. I want the Rein(Reincarnator)side to influence the Butler to recognize and come to terms that he(Butler) is the same as him(Reinc), a disposable cog that is doing evil and ignoring it. Almost like he did twice in this chapter. Once when Reinc brought up being a disposable cog and Butler calling it delusional and the other at the end where he says his lady's orders are absolute.

I would love to see Reinc CONSTANTLY point out ALL the evil wrongdoings of his Lady. Then have Butler try to explain it away with or repeat her orders are absolute

MD@Home
The only manga where MC is introduced and freshly born on 3rd chapter 🤣

MD@Home
the last page looks like the start of a doujin when taken out of context
Screenshot-2023-04-08-09-54-45-357-com-chrome-dev.png

I am still holding my urge 😎

Dex-chan lover
Starting to wonder if the synopsis was a fake out, but only chapter 3 so we'll see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
I went and read the google translation of the LN….. so many regrets
Once I start a series I almost always finish it out of curiosity but this one broke that streak

Dex-chan lover
You guys must not know much about otome game content if you think that everything this villainess has done is 'too evil'. This is pretty par for the course thus far.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky for her, she got 2 guardian angels to pick her up to heaven

Supporter
Don't recall the last time I saw the isekai protag personality fight the new one for control. Fairly novel concept, I'll give it a few chapters to develop. Hoping for a fun ride.
The novelty I think really starts with the why/how of him being here in the first place. It was the one who's now in the heroine's role who had the "goal" of ending up here, and 'Crow' got pulled along on her whims.

The baseline for other protagonists seems to be "I am now X person" and are able to move on from there and make use of the dual knowledge they have. 'Crow' I feel (and I'm completely willing to be wrong about this, since there's source material that could easily prove me wrong) is suffering from dissonance of having two conflicting sets of memories.

Supporter
I'm debating on whether to piece out or let myself forget that she had someone raped. On one hand the MC is an accessory to a rape, on the other hand it doesn't try to make them out to be the good guy. So long as they continue to be treated like the human scum of the earth they are I think I might continue.
I would say at least give it to the next chapter to see if that's the actual outcome. I see it just as likely that he goes in to stop it, and thus gain her favor as a "hero."

Dex-chan lover
So... They want us to empathy with what here? For you to like a villain, you need to make him likeable in any sense, neither of them are likeable, and it seems it will only get worse.... Are we serious going down a rape route and just further "Oh, I'm bad because I'm useful to my lady..." That's such poor writing... And being sincere here, probably not will happen to the girl, because she does already show she can obliterate people like nothing but... For real... Rape route and expecting us to be ok with it? What the fuck is wrong nowdays with those people and their writing, SERIOUS?
Seems like everything now is about, cheating, rape, ntr(s), and mind breaking people... Almost every manga with a romance tag now is just plain hentai plot, and for what it seems he'll just do it to his lady, so he can "tame" her? The worst part is those characters are everywhere now, from shoujo, jousei and seinen, zero personality, or things to like about them. How are those people even got to be published is what makes it more disturbing, as it seems those things are selling, outside the hentai industry.

Good, the bitch deserves to be a cum dump (both of them). Anyone wanna spoil if Heroine gets raped or saved(like always)?
Good idea for a first time. Gender equality at its finest. She did what she did so she deserves the consequences alright. Call me a misogynist or whatever, but that's the true form of gender equality. Women being treated the same way as men in the same stage as men. Women can hurt men so men should be allowed to do the same to women if they want gender equality. If they don't want that, then feminism is just bs as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread