Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Ahh, so that's why she's so scared of her. Tbh, if I were her, I would book myself to the nearest psychologist. The heroine is too naive for her own good, I can't really hate her. I am really annoyed about the three moronsketeers though.

One needs to get kidnap just to gag that big mouth of his, the other needs a new pair of glasses cuz it ain't cutting for him, and the other is just a plain idiot. They grate my nerves.

Anyways, thank you for the translation!!

She shoulda dipped out. Screw having to do with that much prejudice with no one really to back her up.

M2Z

@Lime-Tea well tbh I too actually came for the romance 🤧 tq for the recommendation I might read it tho'

Liu

So there isn't a single person who took to heart the strongest being's advices? If I were to hear her speech about leveling up, I'd seriously think about starting the training.
I'm still looking for THAT manga/anime where at least 1 person in the background "man up" after hearing this kind of speech, eventually adding another main character to the story. Imagine a random bored baron dude that no reader would notice until the author reveals that he did ask for more precision about leveling up and actually reach level 80 in a year (stronger than lv70ish Demon lord).

Dex-chan lover
... Whose the freaky headmaster? Don't like him.

As for those idiot boys, 2 minutes. That's how long I'll give them before they fall before the demon lord.

As for that "Light-mage" heroine... don't trust her one bit. "Oh, she's a mass of darkness!" Screw you! Being dark doesn't always equal Evil, big difference.

Aggregator gang
tbh their stupidity is basically what a normal otome game character would act like

Some people have been saying that Eumi is less intelligent because she kind of just lets the targets do what they want, but I honestly think it makes her a bit more interesting. Yeah, it would be more satisfying if she tried harder to put them in their place, but she's not dumb. It's because she just doesn't really care to. Her complete nonchalance about being hated and refusing to rise to the target's insults makes her funny and more interesting to me. She quite literally can't mentally bring herself to care what they think.

And this makes the heroine significantly more sympathetic. I'd probably assume that the incredibly powerful, floating, talking black mass of fog is evil too.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm...??? I didn't remember this scene in the novel.. and Alicia's reasoning is changed too... Are they steering from the novel purposely?? I hope they won't ruin it tho.. 🤔

@Liu
actually, someone did do that. Not sure whether they'll reveal it here in the manga.. but someone did follow up her advice 👀

IF those 4 retards don't get tortured/killed ill be disappointed.
She went full gamer mode on her speech now i see , good she really didn't meant to "help" them.
But really good she made those pathetic 4 stfu really hard haha.

lmaoo i cant stand them, not with my anger issues . if i was eumi i will just move to another country or study abroad, at least away from the otome plot.

Ugh those kids are so stupid and annoying. Can you imagine walking up to someone and accusing them of being the demon king?! What assholes! And it makes it even worse when the prince revealed he knows she’s not the demon king but still treats her like absolute shit and let the others believe she is. Fuck you all! 🖕🏻 Can’t wait to you see you all die in one hit from the demon king!

And yay the ml finally makes an appearance! He’s cute and I'm looking forward to seeing his skills. And more scenes with him and Emu.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

If all those morons don't die horribly, I'm going to be very disgruntled.

Ok in this light magician girls defense, if you were a commoner in medieval times and saw a black hazy ball and are aware it can use dark magic, I would be super suspicious of it. And if she is also a reincarnated person who doesn't know the game too well. I'd honestly think she was the demonlord also I mean with what the heroine apparently sees her ass and her strength. I'd genuinely think she might be the demon lord. Though I wouldn't go straight to accusing her in public of it . . . And for the asshats it seems they were actually nicer after the fact with the knight guy who saw her "Nya" probably seeing her in a new light and the fact that the prince defended the mc even if just a little to the heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread