Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Want To Eat Meat

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters.
Not blaming you for skipping that annoying redraw, but just erasing moon runes and putting the translation on top would make it look so much better. Your call though.

Dex-chan lover
Female archers usually wear armor to protect one boob during shooting.

Fed-Kun's army
When shooting a bow, the side holding the bow will be scraped by the string. Chest and inner forearm protection will prevent friction rashes and damage to clothing.

So far, I'm not seeing the significance of genderbending in this manga. If she was a female scientist/otaku, would that have changed anything?

Contributor
@kenkagejack

Self-insertion, maybe? There might be a subset of otaku out there who are trans, or at least would like to become a little girl.

Dex-chan lover
The boar surely broke many of her bones. How did she get away without many problems? Did she drink a healing potion?

While eating her bandage disappeared suddenly?! 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A the purpose of a chest protector (boob protector) is to prevent the bow string from delivering an extremely painful injury to the right breast. For a right-handed female archer, that's the only one that is at risk of being hit by the string. The other one isn't in the line of fire.

@Hollow7F the heart is on the other side.

@Efgbog no, you cover the one on the side of the arm you are drawing the bow with

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm still waiting for the moment she gains a certain skill...
I want to see, just how much the skill changes...

Because, the breast enlagement skill going on top of those she already has...

Users who are viewing this thread