Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
All's well that ends well.

It was a good premise and I hope the author finds time to continue the novel series.

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki after he masters the 48 forms of cuteness no jutsu

rinrinne-vtuber.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not axed. It was always only a teaser ad manga to draw you into reading the light novel. People have been talking about this in the comments since like the second month of this being translated.

(I'm just going to edit on posts of people that this is a reply to, because they miss this comment or they haven't been paying attention to the comments in general for the past few months of translation, or whatever).
mass replying unneeded, I simply don’t visit the threads of each and every chapter of a manga that is released.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Is this based on a light novel? If so does the LN go past this point?
This manga was solely made as a promotional piece for the LN, this manga wasn't axed they jus never intended to do more than LN V1. As far as I'm aware the LN has like 5 volumes?

Dex-chan lover
And so, it ends, i knew it would be like this, but i still read it, good times, can't wait to see what you translate next, thanks for it all.

Dex-chan lover
Both series and gargar's arm got axed lol
Edit: oh wait, guess it was just the arm that got axed lmao

Dex-chan lover
So that's it, huh? the initial setting was kinda interesting but after reading this chapter I feel that it doesn't really work out. There's just no way they could get along. I know it basically is a gag manga of sorts but food and predator holding hands is a little too far out to be a believable concept even here IMO.

Dex-chan lover
How are there still this many people showing up in the comments talking about axes as if every chapter before now hasn't had someone point out it wasn't an axe but a planned ad for the LN??

Users who are viewing this thread