Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

A solid 1 star from me. The character especially the game heroine, the prince and his gang are dumb beyond belief. I cant stand reading this my God.

Double-page supporter
My favourite comedy moments in this
1. Casually picking up the unconscious meathead one-handedly over her head....
2. Trying her hardest not to kill Patrick during their sparring sessions....
3. Crushing every bone in Patrick's shoulder (twice) when her dragon egg hatches....
4. The complete lack of shits given when she crater lands after falling off of a dragon from some 35,000 feet high - in fact she's pissed off that she broke her shoes....

Dex-chan lover
Really good series! I normally hate isekai with OP main characters but this one really reminds me of Bofuri. It avoids the trapings of boring fights and gary stu protagonists by focusing mostly on comedy and having a likable main character who isn't just a self insert or an edgelord.

Dex-chan lover
Really good series! I normally hate isekai with OP main characters but this one really reminds me of Bofuri. It avoids the trapings of boring fights and gary stu protagonists by focusing mostly on comedy and having a likable main character who isn't just a self insert or an edgelord.
Don't forget lovable. Our MC is very very lovable and cute!

Dex-chan lover
didn't expect much when i start out because of the overuse "reborn as villainess" series we have now but this is great.
the author didn't follow the trope too closely and actually seem to try to avoid too many cliche
  • no "heroine also reborn" nor "heroine actually the bad one" but she is just a regular pure heart heroine.
  • the capture targets may act annoying but they are not dump brick, they know their weakness and also try to improve themself.
  • even the prince which usually show to be really stupid in those series actually learn well and not just hostile to the MC.

isn´t this William guy supposed to be a trained swordsman? Why does he swing that thing around like a Baseball bat?

Fed-Kun's army
This is really good. The main character is OP, but the story is driven by the things that they'e bad at, so it doesn't get tedious.

Users who are viewing this thread