Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 90 - That girl’s damn wild -- Filling in a blank cheque

Dex-chan lover
Wow. "Mary Sue" kinda explains so much about this novel.

The world works for her, everyone is always fawning over her, and anything bad she does is overlooked.

Too bad Su Luxia is the top vengeful bitch around here.

Uhhh I still don't understand how the photo of female lead being all beaten up helped Luxia. Won't it be more advantageous for the female lead if the photo gets spread? It will gather sympathy that can be used against Luxia since this is a mary sue's world, but nooo, the female lead doesn't want it to be spread because it's "ugly"?

Logically speaking, a photo of the female lead beating Luxia will work better in ruining her reputation...

@AINFER
In the stupid and absolutely illogical reality of Chinese novels, when there is a case of bullying, guilt and shame always fall on the victim, and never on the culprit.
So it's much more embarrassing and to hide the fact that you were bullied, rather than being the bully.

Even - I'm always talking about novels, I hope that in real life it's different there too. . . but somewhere for this shit they must have been inspired - in rape cases it's always the victims who are then mocked and offended in the social media, while the rapist doesn't suffer any pain and sometimes he's even seen as a cool guy.

Basically, if you're a victim, it's your fault. The logic of novels in a nutshell.

Double-page supporter
@Lucrecia
To be fair that's not just a novel thing, it's a cultural thing. There's a reason so many pieces of media happen to have very similar forms of bullying.

Group Leader
@lucrecia the situation with the rape victim being blamed and ridiculed happens in real life too, not just novel logic.

If the victim brings it up as evidence they are then also blamed for "making a big deal", "causing a scene", " dont rock the boat", "its your fault anyways", what have you. Victim blaming.
Seen this happen in my real life highschool too, good lord. -__-

In asian culture having ppl see you being horribly treated is a humuliation. In japan for example it has made it difficult for victims of train groping to speak up bc confrontation would mean others would consider you "defiled" or something

The photos dont show Su Luxia either

@GhoulishGirl @redbeanbunny

Good Lord. . . Even though I know it's true, it's really horrible and sad.

So the victims suffer three times: when they suffer violence, when they have to keep everything inside, and when they are judged by others. . .

I would say that Western culture is not like that, but. . . the whole world is a country, unfortunately ç_ç

Aggregator gang
Female lead just broke a mechanical pencil with one hand like it was nothing lmao

Contributor
What tf did she change? Am I blind? Is it just her bangs? Or is it legit just the sparkles around her? Like fr please someone explain

Dex-chan lover
What tf did she change? Am I blind? Is it just her bangs? Or is it legit just the sparkles around her? Like fr please someone explain
all she did was take her glasses off fr. It’s that trope where you take your glasses off and let your hair down and all of the sudden you’re hot

Users who are viewing this thread