Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 111 - This Feng Wushuang -- We are just good friends

Next chapter the reveal
of the mountain of corpses?

Thanks for translating!\o/

thanks for translating! I hope Luxia tells Wushuang about Bai Lixuan nearly killing her to prove he hasn't "turned over a new leaf"

Dex-chan lover
....Y'know, honestly speaking...this doesn't annoying me that much this time around for some reason.

Rather, Su Luxia doesn't have to do much at all this time around because all she's doing is letting this stupidly written world come apart at the seams by applying simple common sense. Never did like these sorts of cultivation stories for this reason.

Of course the Master is going to be trusting and pure-hearted enough to follow leads and believe things at face value.
Of course Wushang is going to be the "kind" heroine who just wants everyone to get along while either having zero grasp of or outright ignoring the contradictions in that sentiment.
And of course Lixuhan is gonna be the badboy edgy asshole who keeps doing evil things behind her back.
Just by letting these people be themselves and putting them in a room together, Su Luxia is hurrying along the end quite smoothly.

...Also, really? There's no other evil demon it could be? Scumbags that think nothing of human life are a dime a dozen in this sort of world, especially in the "evil" demon races, so the only qualifier is the hair and eye color.

Double-page supporter
LMAO I CAN'T.... I JUST CAN'T HOLD THIS BITCH SHIT! THIS BITCH IS TOO FCCKING NAIVE!!!!

ah, where is my manner? Thanks for the chapter guys!!

Fed-Kun's army
ah~ seems like we have a stupid girl this time~. excited to see how our luxia will destroy that naivety!

"Good people" while he killed a whole bunch of innocent people right in front of her lol. A perfect example of the dumb innocent fl trope who finds goodness in everyone who ever wronged anyone. He could kill her mother and she would still defend him probably. This world is a good example of how its not just trash mls who are the problem, but also the overly trusting, naive, and fragile fls who are also at fault too. At first you feel bad for them and want justice for them, but then you stop supporting them after a while because they keep getting themselves into the same shitty situations on their own accord.

Users who are viewing this thread