Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 116 - This Feng Wushuang -- Caught in the 'act'

This arc felt kind of slow for me. I wonder why. Maybe cause wushuang kind of self destructed.

Dex-chan lover
The only difference between her and Bai Ting is that she has a kinder personality. She's still your typical annoying female lead that doesn't learn her lesson, and I really don't care for her, in all honesty. Can't wait for Lüxia to get on eradicating the demon cult.

Like Wushuang's character kind of annoys me, in that a character that never makes up her mind but drags everyone down due to her indecisive nature and 'kindness', but I do pity how the 'novel arc' has a horrible author that's been dragging a constant back and forth story. At any rate, glad to see the arc is over once Su Luxia defeats the demon sect. I feel like this world is probably gonna be short?

This Wushuang girl... I don’t know why but I can only see her as a very hypocritical and self-center girl, even though I should feel pity to her since she is just acting kindhearted, but she just seem so hypocritical

Dex-chan lover
........Yeah. I can absolutely believe that a flimsy, indecisive and fence-sitting protagonist like this would lead to a dragged out story that never ended.

Kindness does need to be paired with some wit, I guess. If you don't have an eye for other peoples' character, then you can't judge them for who they are.

Dex-chan lover
Sanctimonious is a good word. She thinks she can have her cake and eat it too. The world is too black and white for that and she is too wishy-washy for anyone else's safety.

Dex-chan lover
This is going so well and fast for some reason, nothing of beating around the bush.

Users who are viewing this thread