Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
God damn you guys went hard on those releases. I wonder if the mc will ever forgive the others though

Dex-chan lover
The issue isn’t that she’s unfaithful. It’s that she does this every single time. She picks a hero with a pretty face, bangs his brains out, ruins his life, and then throws him away, all while promising that their love is unique and special. She’s the trigger for all of his suffering and the reason was just her being horny

not saying she deserves the goblin but I won’t shed any tears if she dies.
I'd buy this explanation if it wasn't for the fact she sacrificed many parts of her body for him. Doesn't really make sense if she was just planning on throwing him away. That said, the entire plotline at this point seems like the author just making shit up as he writes chapters, so I don't really buy anyone's explanation tbh, because I doubt the author even knows what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
The thing that makes me scratch my head is this. If she was just using him all this time too satisfy her lust, why inflict all the torture and sacrifices upon herself to aid him for so long. It makes me wonder if she is truly just insane, in love but loses it quickly or something else. Cause her actions from the past and yet now she's breaking down don't really add up.

it would be better if she just was truly insane and actually believes that she loves Raoul instead of this sudden breakdown she's having. That yup, she is totally crazy and in a way a slave to her very nature and theres no helping her. She's a crazy force of nature that had to be put down, for her own sake and everyone else's.
I'd buy this explanation if it wasn't for the fact she sacrificed many parts of her body for him. Doesn't really make sense if she was just planning on throwing him away. That said, the entire plotline at this point seems like the author just making shit up as he writes chapters, so I don't really buy anyone's explanation tbh, because I doubt the author even knows what's going on.
She had a greater ambition, and was using the heroes as quick pretty-boy lays to sate her lust while trying to see if they had enough power to suit her ambition. It was pretty clearly shown in a previous chapter or two, I know one was around when she got the scythe; think she was tired of her position at the bottom of the totem pole of gods and wanted to take them out and become head honcho, but that line of reasoning is conjecture on my part going by her attitude there. None of the other heroes had anywhere near the level of power of Raoul, and this twisted resurrection/reincarnation of Raoul seems like he could actually satisfy her lust for power and is where she started giving of herself to support him, rather than just toy with him like she had every other hero; if he never came back to get revenge, he'd have been just another pretty boy face that she fucked and killed off because of their inability to reach the capabilities she wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Would have worked better if it was a goddess whose obsession with this one hero making her break so many boundaries and rules.

Even going as far as removing everyone or making everyone betray him. So she can make him believe she is the only one for him...nope...just a loose woman who fucked pretty faces...author missed in the end

That last page... I'm laughing so f***ing hard.
I wonder if the b*tch will like it LOL

Dex-chan lover
Better scramble like an egg... Before your insides get scrambled instead.

Dex-chan lover
Fair. Her maiming herself certainly hints at true love, even if she did violate him but we can’t say for certain how permanent that damage actually is. Even if it takes millennia to heal, that’s a drop in a bucket to a goddess

I also wouldn’t be surprised if she believed her own bs and actually thinks she’s in love but would’ve eventually grown bored and moved on to her next true love

Users who are viewing this thread