Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Chalk Tower

Dex-chan lover
Jade & co.: "So, anyway, here's how we work in a party"
Alina: "Yes, very interesting" proceeds to oneshot every enemy.

That end though. The super secret quest and new dungeon has already been leaked? derp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is there another party there already? What even was the reason for her to go there if they’re gonna send more people at the same time. Of course they must be assholes as well, it’s obvious from how they look that they deserve to be crushed by her hammer.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there another party there already? What even was the reason for her to go there if they’re gonna send more people at the same time. Of course they must be assholes as well, it’s obvious from how they look that they deserve to be crushed by her hammer.
time to flatten those morrons and make some bloody floor stickers out of em

Dex-chan lover
Jade & co.: "So, anyway, here's how we work in a party"
Alina: "Yes, very interesting" proceeds to oneshot every enemy.

That end though. The super secret quest and new dungeon has already been leaked?

I checked the earlier chapter but there's nothing mentioned about them keeping it a secret, just that it's a super difficult dungeon + only discovered after Jade finding that secret quest thing.

The previous issue that led to her coop with Silver Sword is simply their lack of melee dps mean the party couldn't be sent for this job, not that this is meant to be exclusive job for SS.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the earlier chapter but there's nothing mentioned about them keeping it a secret, just that it's a super difficult dungeon + only discovered after Jade finding that secret quest thing.

The previous issue that led to her coop with Silver Sword is simply their lack of melee dps mean the party couldn't be sent for this job, not that this is meant to be exclusive job for SS.
Which... in hindsight further shows the guild management’s lack of competence. They asked Alina to assist knowing full well she wants to keep her involvement discreet. The least the guild should do is giving Silver Sword exclusive access even for a limited time.

Alina has anger issues for sure, but when your working environment is full of dumb dumbs, it really doesn’t help.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the fast-pace update! Hope we will be able to catch up with the raw.

It also might be Jade is not the only one who discovered the quest I guessed. Those guys don't look like they're affiliated with the guild

Dex-chan lover
Which... in hindsight further shows the guild management’s lack of competence. They asked Alina to assist knowing full well she wants to keep her involvement discreet. The least the guild should do is giving Silver Sword exclusive access even for a limited time.

Alina has anger issues for sure, but when your working environment is full of dumb dumbs, it really doesn’t help.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/d83b9d5c-3ffd-4e39-ba03-7ac47d239437/14

Guild can only do so much, they don't really have absolute control over adventurers. SS being favored this much is an exception not the norm.
Even Alina herself suggested letting other parties do it, implying there's no exclusivity to dungeon clearing.
Nor is there minimum IQ required to be adventurer.

Thanks for the fast-pace update! Hope we will be able to catch up with the raw.

It also might be Jade is not the only one who discovered the quest I guessed. Those guys don't look like they're affilia

I don't think anyone else besides Alina can/would just CRUSH a relic to find out the secret quest.

Also, from checking the RAW
are basically 2nd rank right below SS.

They're basically the people rejected by SS (see: their personality) so they kinda have personal grudge/obsession with outdoing SS.

It's ok though, they're gonna suffer the Lancer treatment - get rekt to show how scary the new big villain is.

Dex-chan lover
On related news, manga got licensed by Yen Press as announced today, which have the license for the Light Novel too if anyone is interested in picking them up later on, LN Volume 1 release is on September

Dex-chan lover

Oh yeah, totally forgot about the exploration team. I also probably misinterpreted the thing about the secret quest. As in I thought it's being kept a secret, while it's actually a quest coming from a hard to break relic which makes it "secret". So only very few people (so far only Alina) can actually get it.
Though I have a feeling the appearence of those other guys is very suspicious. If we assume the guild master stays by his words and keeps the executioner's identity a secret, he should be able to prevent other groups from entering while Alina coops with Silver Sword.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, there is another party. So, the secret quest that not really secret in a hidden location that also not totally hidden.
Hmm. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
The douche alert is sounding loud with these jerks at the end.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, totally forgot about the exploration team. I also probably misinterpreted the thing about the secret quest. As in I thought it's being kept a secret, while it's actually a quest coming from a hard to break relic which makes it "secret". So only very few people (so far only Alina) can actually get it.
Though I have a feeling the appearence of those other guys is very suspicious. If we assume the guild master stays by his words and keeps the executioner's identity a secret, he should be able to prevent other groups from entering while Alina coops with Silver Sword.
yeah, but it seems like the guild master didn't know about it tho. Also that guy Rufes somehow know a lot about the dungeon, sus af

and they definitely got rekt hard tho lol

So I skimmed some more RAW
Looks like he learn of the tower from some other source...which is big sus.
Because said source seem to have told this dude that he can sacrifice his 'friends' to release the tower's final boss.

And he did so he can have his revenge against SS.
Then when he does the traitor reveal moment, the final boss kill him going 'I never promised to let you go?'

Btw he manage to get himself into the party to setup the backstab moment by blackmailing them about the executioner's identity (so Alina goes back to her desk job...until the talisman Jade gave her in this chap started shining, hinting that someone in the party is injured)

Dex-chan lover
peak dialogue right here

ofi36i.png

Users who are viewing this thread