Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Promise of Childhood Days

Dex-chan lover
At firts i though this wa a nice manga with a solo adventure, but that knight, THAT FUCKING KINGHT stills continues following her.
It makes me think WHAT WHERE THEY DOING ALL THIS DAM TIME BEFORE SHE APPEARS!!!!!, like how this party conquer the dungeons if those was the ELITES of the guild????

Dex-chan lover
At firts i though this wa a nice manga with a solo adventure, but that knight, THAT FUCKING KINGHT stills continues following her.
It makes me think WHAT WHERE THEY DOING ALL THIS DAM TIME BEFORE SHE APPEARS!!!!!, like how this party conquer the dungeons if those was the ELITES of the guild????
Simple: Everything they fought was Tier 4 and suddenly everything went up to Tier 5... whilst our heroine here is equipped for fighting Tier 7.

Group Leader
Nice little story, but I can't help but think that it wasn't really well crafted to justify her triggering that memory and the likely actions thereafter

Dex-chan lover
Nice little story, but I can't help but think that it wasn't really well crafted to justify her triggering that memory and the likely actions thereafter
We see now she has wanted to be an adventurer since her youth and her close friend died. Now a new friend, even if she is reluctant to admit it, is going into a dangerous situation once again without her and it reminds her of Shroud's last adventure. Especially because of the promise they could go to another dungeon next time.

Also, for all you people complaining about "ohh the GM didn't hire new receptionists!" Do you think he can just pull them out of his pockets? That he has them in a closet to use like weapons or clothes? They need to hire the people and train them. That is weeks of work, assuming the people are competent enough to retain. And that's assuming people sign up for the spots. If he opens the jobs up but no one takes it, then he still has the staff shortage and needs to find people to clear it.

Dex-chan lover
So at the festival she wished for the ability to diminish the amount of paperwork instead of even thinking of a resurrection skill?

Double-page supporter
These aren't tears, I just got something in my eye is all...

Users who are viewing this thread