Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 21.5

Dex-chan lover
Read the credits.
Oh dayum it's ending soon? I suppose it is a good thing. Way too many series where I'm left wondering why it's still going on...

i'll be sad once this series comes to an end :( but i'm also happy with the pacing so i guess it was to be expected. as always thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
One volume left?! If I start crying now, maybe my keyboard will be dry enough to type on when the last chapter hits.

Dex-chan lover
Figured it was ending from that pacing. Oh well, it was a nice ride.

Better finish on a high than dragging things endlessly. It is good for stories to have proper endings. I am enjoying this and missing it will be a sign it is that good.

Dude, what's wtih you and fluff mangas getting a premature ending ? Ya gotta be cursed or something I swear.

Group Leader
@hi2theworld I know, I'm starting to feel a bit cursed too (´;ω;`)ウゥゥ. Realistically (and unfortunately) though, 3 volumes is a fairly typical length for a less popular monthly series. As others have said and/or alluded to, at least it's had decent pacing, so I'm not sure this one is necessarily premature...but it makes me wanna cry anyway.

@Beregorn Heh, yeah. I'll find more though! Well actually, I did take on too many series for one person in all likelihood, so this might be a good thing. I also have a bunch of requests that I've gotta start working on, and I'm starting to work on a light novel as well. So all in all, I'll have plenty to keep me busy. My only concern is the likelihood of lower proportions of fluff.

Fi-final chapter you said?!?! I know its coming, but my heart cant take it

Users who are viewing this thread