Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai: Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
It might have worked if he'd honestly worked with her. But he lacked the barest minimum honesty on both the relationship and business sides, so yeah, it was never going to work.

SDK

Double the manga on the story, makes double the anger. What a fucking asshole.

Aggregator gang
@flannan

So? Is it her fault? She might be a workaholic but why can't he put in a little more effort and do something to create that "sparks" instead of blaming her? She's agreed and ready for a lifetime commitment with him. They built a house and registered stuff under their names together. He's the one who cheated on her.

Dex-chan lover
The WN implies the Dahliya - Tobias relationship was never really going to work, due to the various reasons shown here.

In the WN, Dahliya's dad was best friends with Tobias's dad, and they decided to engage their kids together assuming they'd get along as well as they did (which we know as false). One reason Dahliya kept on with the relationship was not just the senior factor, but also to honour her father's memory.

Fuck .... this .... guy....

Honestly I want to punch in his stupid self-entitled face!

Ok you have feelings of inadequacy next to the genius. And being young and not having the emotional experience needed to handle that in a healthy manner, resulting in you accepting the engagement. I am with you so far. That is completely fair. Life is complicated and a learning experience, so I dont fault you for that.

But then when this faulty relationship of a highly independent wife and a husband who craves acknowledgement eventually falls apart... Despite understanding he is the bad guy... despite knowing he was unreasonable ... HE STILL REFUSES TO GROW FROM IT!

For a guy so obsessed with pride he sure doesn't understand what it means to have dignity.

Pathetic man... I can only see him just like that..

What did you mean you have lost your patience? You have done nothing but afraid of losing control over a woman due to her ability. Are you afraid of losing your prided 'Masculinity' dear pathetic sir?

Tch, a loser man will end up with a loser woman. A good man is a man who can let a woman be herself, let her shine while being beside him. Sadly many of this kind of pathetic man exist in the world 😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
im on page 16 and that motherfucker keeps getting worse and worse... without even being there! dammit
im on page 21 now...motherfucker!
page 29....BITCH how the fuck did u wanted to support her??!!? she was so busy saving ur ass and then her father died, motherfucker...

good for her doe, fuck that guy, fuck that guy with a sandpaper dildo

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere - as others have pointed out, they just weren't meant for each other. A better man would have cancelled their engagement earlier, but their relationship was doomed from the start.
Why he can't put effort and create sparks? Because he is a boring craftsman, not a heroic knight or a silver-tongued bard, that's why. His inability to bring their relationship to life is just as much part of him as his views of what a relationship should be like.
Maybe that receptionist girl will bring fun to his life, and he'll be inspired to invent something new, and get over his self-esteem issues.

Supporter
What the hell?! I don't really wish anything bad on someone, but I hope he gets massively inconvinienced by something later on in the future.

You know, he's going down as the worst villian in a series that I've read so far. Heck, he beats out Malty Melromarc from Shield Hero.

Dex-chan lover
This version follows the web novel very closely in terms of events and sequential plot (how the plot gets laid out). But i like the other version more?? O-O even though I enjoyed reading the novel with this layout? Maybe it's because i've already read it that i feels that i'm rereading even though it's manga format? whelp, 3x the anger against tobia
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Of course she didn’t lean on the man who did nothing but judge, suppress, and show dissatisfaction with every aspect of her personality and personal values.

How dare she grow even more distant from you because you did nothing but lash out at her and carry out strategic mental manipulation, because, ya know, normally we women find that shit sexy as hell.

Dex-chan lover
"I feel bad about it, but I never felt like she saw me as a trustworthy and reliable partner, so in the end, I decided to [X]" would be a fine and understandable statement, if the [X] was just "break up with her and find someone else". But the fact that he's still making that excuse when the [X] is "commit patent fraud and steal the rights to her inventions", yeah, lmao, fuck this guy sideways.

They were never going to work out, but they still could have remained on good terms, had he not been such a scumbag the entire time. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. No sympathy from us.

He has an inferiority complex because she's an otherworlder "genius". Cool, that's fair.
He jumped at the opportunity to marry her with no love involved. He's young, so I expect him to suck at mature decision making to a degree.
He lashed out in jealousy and eventually cheats. No, none of the preceding events excuses this. F*ck off. You're a cheater, a thief, and, apparently, blackmailer that tried to leverage your business against her.

Only thing in his defense is the fact that they shouldn't have gotten married to begin with. It was never gonna work out.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite thing about all of this is his last, desperate attempt to coerce her. "You won't be able to get supplies from my family's company if you make me correct my mistakes." Yeah bro, fuck you.

Hope you suffocate in that shadow you're forever stuck under.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker... this is what we get when a wimp gets drunk on a bit of power. he thinks he's threatening her by denying any involvement with "his" company when actually she's the one who saved and stabilize that crumbling place. if this was a current modern world any kind of investor or costumer would ditch that guy's company and ruin it again.

Users who are viewing this thread