Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 349 - Where Joy Leads

Dex-chan lover
I think they will win, but:

kihM6YK.png

Thus, Silvia will go up 2 ranks and Iruma will go to rank 6.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Things have been too quiet and going too well as of late. I’m expecting something really bad to happen somehow because it’s just too happy. There is going to be sabotaging, and it’s just a hunch, I think it’s going to be the giant statue on top of the haunted house coming to life

Dex-chan lover
Of course they're going to lose. Probably to some battler that we've never heard of that the author pulls out if her ass because she can't have them rank up too fast.

Or they win and something happens that keeps it to only 1 rank.

Dex-chan lover
Weak ass twink about to go zayin from just making a haunted house lmao aint no way these rank numbers actually represents power of strength :kek: :kek:
The series constantly push the idea that there is always more than just combat strength and that other values such as their cunning and such are valued. In that sense, you can view the rankings less on combat strength but rather there ability to manipulate and influence others. Getting stronger is just the most straightforward way of going about it because might makes right.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't catch the last chapter so I caught up now and... I am happy for Beem and Marnie, after so much trouble doubting their own talent and fearing the results of their work... just... having recognition must feel so amazing that they don't even know how to react.

And this...
z2tdgp.png
... just... makes my heart smile just as bright as hers, great job Silvy, you deserve it now and evermore.

Double-page supporter
Imo it's too early for him to get Rank 7... also isn't that too much of a cheat?! Is it that easy to rank up provided your super exceptional or is it just for plot 😂

But I think it would be nice for Iruma to rank up just so we can get some progress on the Ali mystery

Dex-chan lover
The series constantly push the idea that there is always more than just combat strength and that other values such as their cunning and such are valued. In that sense, you can view the rankings less on combat strength but rather there ability to manipulate and influence others. Getting stronger is just the most straightforward way of going about it because might makes right.
An entire series about excelling in more than just brawn, showing that creativity and teamwork are the true path for incredible things... and some people still just want pew to go boom.

Hurts to have to remind people of what really is this story's true essence even when it is so obvious, doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with the power scaling in this manga, the rank system feels too small.
I think it's only about power to a certain extent, it also rewards clever thinkers and leadership. Essentially it ranks their ability to realize their desires. That's why it has such a large impact on social standing, because that's what the demons value above all else.

Users who are viewing this thread