Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 355 - I'll Follow You

Dex-chan lover
Az Az is a real straight shooter, but you can sure tell he secretly likes to rebel. He enjoys the thought of going against the grain based on his reaction to what Iruma said at the end to Nova. Like he wants to make his own path rather than following in the footsteps of others.

It is nice to see higher levels of complexities in these characters.

Double-page supporter
I believe that even if there is a big discrepancy between the upper ranks and the lower ranks. It is still a way to keep the reins and follow those who want to return to their origins.

On another note, I think Iruma will create a kind of school where people like Nova and the rest of the rabbits will learn different spells to defend themselves against the invaders. Without needing someone of higher rank to defend them.

Dex-chan lover
I can see the danger this test has for other demons. To be made king of suck weak-willed and broken people would be intoxicating to their demon mindset of strength and power. Even benign ones like some of the Misfits. So becoming the feared king with these people under your command would make realizing, "Oh, I need to raise up one of them to lead them" all the harder.

Iruma's kindness and empathy has him stumble into the answer by being himself.

And for those who think Nova's not ready, note that this process Mephesto is enacting is the same idea as the Three Greats convinced the Crowns on who the next Demon King should be. The next Demon King/Ear King shouldn't be one of the Crowns/Iruma, but someone younger the Crowns/Iruma can seetheir potential for leadership in and molds it to the proper traits.

So much as Iruma is being molded to become the High King of all the Netherworld, Nova is his protoge, molded and raised to lead his own people.

Dex-chan lover
I also appreciate that he sees that by drawing a parallel to opera, there's a previous chapter where opera explains how they view their loyalty towards sullivan (and potentially iruma), TL;DR is "absolute trust and devotion", which is obviously quite far from anything these guys feel toward whoever orders them around
Thanks for making me witness bouncy Opera-san once again
45fkpotgr2a31.gif

Double-page supporter
Clara teaching Nova toytoy magic, how would that work? :question:
It's Clara, she doesn't know how that'd work lol. As Asmodeus said "don't be ridiculous", pretty sure that's because it's her lineage magic.

I mean isn't Azz kun also known for not using his bloodline magic? He is probably the best bet at helping Nova

Dex-chan lover
So when are we gonna see the babysitter Iruma shown in the first chapter of the arc?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Azz-Azz is falling even more for Iruma. This'll upset the Harem Ranking™.

Users who are viewing this thread