Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

ughh need more like this, got me to play starfield again xD
been rereading this and farming life in another world asf

Japanese do love isekai main character with a jetpack at the start while everybody is running, huh?
The story isn't bad, its opening isn't bad, that kind of opening make it easy to start a manga with some excitement but there have been a lots of them popping up left and right by this point.

i really like this one, i hope it gets an anime.
tbh my only problems are some nitpicks.
carbonated drinks are absolutely trivial to make. you literally just force ~2-3x volume of co2 into the water. thats literally it, you just need vessels that can take the pressure lol.

Japanese do love isekai main character with a jetpack at the start while everybody is running, huh?
The story isn't bad, its opening isn't bad, that kind of opening make it easy to start a manga with some excitement but there have been a lots of them popping up left and right by this point.
Yeah, isekai sure has a habit of doing that. I can't count the number of times the protagonist of an isekai I'm reading goes "I'm going introduce [thing] to this late medieval-equivalent (less than 700 years ago) magical fantasy world" and then I go and look [thing] up, and the Wikipedia article on it says "[thing] was invented thousands of years ago". I read one where the protag introduced the concept of crop rotation, a fairly uncomplicated and intuitive concept over 8000 years old on Earth.

that's the point of isekai in the first place and what separates it from just straight fantasy. it's being reborn in a world with something that makes you special and powerful.

MC IS SUCH A FREAKING PUSHOVER BRO. Like there is this one part where the elf girl is in debt like 3mil of the world's currency which is equiv to 3 billion yen AND MC JUST PAYS IT FOR HER BECAUSE HIS LOVER OR SUM SHT WAS SAD FOR THE ELF GIRL AND MC DIDNT WANT TO SEE HER SAD LIKE WTF BRO 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread