Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
TFTC

Serena said her father has many business connections and the concubine family is in debt. Assuming the author understands Chekhov's gun, I'm guessing that its specifically her father's business partners who the debt is to.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, suicide by economics, an interesting route to go for the Heinz company.

Then again, they did sell blue, green, and purple ketchup at one point and time.
I fucking miss that stuff. the blue and green stained like a motherfucker but I enjoyed having a rainbow of colors on my plate (Sweet potato fries > regular fries)

Aggregator gang
She’s married to the King. There’s that kind of perceived power.
That usually means her family got a private channel to the King, and she got insider knowledges.
In the other hand, the Violets have no friend in the noble society. Even the Jordan (Scaranet’s family, earl) got more lobbying power.
But of course, just having power is not enough. You need to know how to wield it.
Einrich's mother is just a concubine tho, Evan's mother is the queen.
in my mind, Violet family doesn't really need friends in noble society, because they are the one that other family trying to curry favor with. I mean, Evan intentionally approached Serena to maintain Violet family neutrality after Rosemary's engagement.

well, my point is, Einrich's mother stupidity is multilayered, lol..

Dex-chan lover
I think she's losing it as things are getting out of control.

The actually pressing issue here is Duke Violet is bringing this matter officially to the King.

Her political faction can't help much, they're likely in wait-and-see mode. Evan being the one who ordered the arrest also means his political faction will be backing this move.

Serena told her to talk with the King instead, but that is also likely not an option. Evan's mother wouldn't let go this wonderful chance to remove the threat to her son's claim for the throne.

The only chance is to have Duke Violet pull his charges and settle this "peacefully" outside the court.
But having a negotiation between adults, with the Violets having the upper hand, will end with lots of compensation and political debts.

So she try intimidating Serena first, thinking she's just a girl, easier to control than adult. She never expect the little girl will not bend and instead provoke her enough to hurt her pride and make her lose better judgment.

As for the Violets, I'm with the impression that many elitist nobles (even in Evan's faction) only see them for their ducal title and money. But they look down on the family for not having the "proper attitude" as a blue-blood. Even in Einrich and Rosemary's engagement, the public image would be closer to the Violets coming under the Heinz's faction.
Evan approaching Serena makes it looks like the Violets are playing both sides though. Opportunist, but at least they are not lowering themselves.
Serena is going to win this intrigue by doing absolutely nothing.
Once Mrs. Heinz make this problem between families, it's no longer Serena's problem. And her father is better suited for this kind of conflict anyway, because now it involves mobilising their family's resources.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Character development for Rosemary and mom <3

For Heinz house, well just drop dead.. Both son and mom are annoying and beyond saving.

Dex-chan lover
Undertaker! I realize it is on short notice but we need coffins for at least one adult woman, with the possibility of needed some for an entire noble house. Some idiots just have to learn the hard way...

Dex-chan lover
maybe im backed up, but i would do some diabolical things to have a serena-esque woman look at me that way

Dex-chan lover
Well true, but I doubt they would allow certain idiot level, well I guess she is not using royal authority but her family authorities
Have you, mayhaps, heard of the spanish Habsburgs? And they're but one, but the most well-known example.
This isn't even near the level of Idiocracy actual real-life™ absolute monarchies ( and pretenders to the Crown) have achieved in the past. All over the world, throughout all cultures....

Dex-chan lover
I always find it funny when a concubine thinks she is something important 😂 😂
She actually is, and could probably make or break anyone in the ordinary noble circles.

However... She may be Battleship Yamamoto, our MC is a bona fide carrier fleet.
And the Yamamoto hasn't realised it just lost all support vessels...

Dex-chan lover
Even if Einrich did marry Rosemary, the king would have to be a complete moron to let him be king, just not gonna happen.

Also still not liking Serena's mom but at least it's something.

Users who are viewing this thread