Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Social Debut (1)

Dex-chan lover
It felt weird to end a chapter without the usual reminder that we should go read Heroine Survival

Dex-chan lover
That makes more sense. I would think that professional killers need strong memory and feature recognition skills beyond just thinking someone looks familiar when she wasn't under any cognitive load.
It felt like the manga version want to imply he is also reincarnated. The novel version doesn't have any other reincarnator, so Serena is on her own.

Typically in this kind of story, that's an important skill. Her manner lesson should include requiring her to remember the name and face of all the key persons: royalties, high ranked nobles and their family, allied and rival factions, and the connections. It really helps to not unknowingly offend the wrong person, and picking topic to talk about.
Like, you don't want to badmouth a duke in a party, then found out the smiling lady you gossip with is his sister who married into another family. That's gonna be awkward.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was interested in the knight and assassin romance. But now I’m wholeheartedly rooting for Tigur.
Nah thats kinda weired, for one the actual age gap with reincarnation and the fact shes essentially a psuedo-mother to him? I mean we havent seen much of this prince guy yet

Dex-chan lover
Nah thats kinda weired, for one the actual age gap with reincarnation and the fact shes essentially a psuedo-mother to him? I mean we havent seen much of this prince guy yet
Then the former is the same for other reincarnations character x love interests stories. Especially otome ones, where MC(s) regain their memories when their young and grow up with and eventually come to love the love interests.

It’ll always be eternally be tricky and weird.

Dex-chan lover
Then the former is the same for other reincarnations character x love interests stories. Especially otome ones, where MC(s) regain their memories when their young and grow up with and eventually come to love the love interests.

It’ll always be eternally be tricky and weird.
Yeah and i find all of them kinda gross too, like mushuko tensei, dude is like 40 sleepin with girls barely half his actuall age

Dex-chan lover
If I just skim over any parts involving the herb sister it's a wonderful read. :3

Aggregator gang
prince Evan is likely the knight she killed and who killed her in the previous life. The faces are more identical than Serena and her past life.

This bloody moron is really trying to curry fake sympathy points. Does she need to disparage Serena’s character with everyone she encounters in order to function daily?

And now I want curry.
Yeah I do think he could be prince from past live

The comparisons
  • In the LN, there's no scene with Rick. I think it's better this way though, because the things told from Serena and Rick's talk are actually told as narration or exposition in the original.
  • In the WN, they only have one tea party, like in the manga. But in the LN there are two. The first is a "practice mode" tea party, where Serena met Sienna. Rosemary can't join this because she hasn't finished her manner lesson. The second is the real tea party, which the princes attend.
  • In the scene with Shenna, there's actually another earl's daughter talking with them about the dress. Serena's narration explained, despite of lower rank, the earl's family is actually richer because they manage trading port. In contrast, the March of Rodwell are weapon producer, so they can't export their products even in time when there's not enough demand in domestic market.
  • Shenna and her family "died in a tragic accident" later day. A distant relative of theirs are installed as new head of the family. The issue of illegal export of weapons are not made public, but the kingdom make sure the new marques know the government is watching them.
  • There's a mention about Scarnet's personality omitted. She's competitive, and surround herself with girls who looks worse than her. But her family is well connected. In social scene, the Jordan actually has more influence than Violet despite their lower rank. Although, Duke being higher on the ladder than Earl is also an undeniable fact.
  • Scarnet actually went and accuse "Rosemary" for using petty trick. She accused the commoner girl stay out rather than joining other ladies who tried to talk to the prince, on purpose to set herself apart and make the princes notice her.
  • The mood in page 10 felt different. In the LN, she's annoyed, but doesn't exude as much hate. Instead she's judging the situation. Serena noticed nobody saw her yet because the view is blocked by Scarnet and her friends, so she could just lead them to somewhere quiet and dispose them there. She asks them to "give her advice" somewhere out of sight, where it won't give bad impression on them for the prince.
  • There's no that "Serena's flag raised" scene like in page 11. And she never thought Evan "looks familiar" in the LN. This is making me worried if the author want to add another reincarnated person in this version.

Also saw book supplier listing for volume 2 of the novel... although it's not among the August titles in the publisher's site.
Hi, where can I read the WN/LN?

Contributor
It was a kinda fun seeing the popular first prince correct the other girls about their mistake on Serena's identity. Too bad we didn't see more of their reactions.

Meanwhile, Rosemary just keeps accruing a debt for consequences regarding her actions. I wonder when will it all blow up in her face.

Users who are viewing this thread