Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author, we get it. The second prince is a womanizing cunt and the sister is jelly of MC so she does low IQ attempts at ruining her. Can we move past this already or at least make it lead to something? I swear 80% of this manga is just the same scene repeated over and over, all we are missing this time is her mom being a fucking idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author, we get it. The second prince is a womanizing cunt and the sister is jelly of MC so she does low IQ attempts at ruining her. Can we move past this already or at least make it lead to something? I swear 80% of this manga is just the same scene repeated over and over, all we are missing this time is her mom being a fucking idiot.
Like kill Prince Einrich. Monarchs like that are better off dead.

Dex-chan lover
Excited to see they name it “School Entrance” so hope this hints more development and in the school arc. In the LN the arc is quite fast, just finish its business and move on to the next.

I don't understand why he will stop being a prince when his brother Evan will become king. I'm talking about page 7.
Just the system in their country, and it’s probably not that uncommon.

Royalties who no longer have succession right will be demoted in status into a new peerage (into a marques or duke).

Probably as a statement that they’re no longer in competition. Their children will also no longer be considered as royalties, so less people competing for throne.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread