Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Noa-Senpai and Fortune Telling

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda hilarious that Fortune Teller-san's critiques of Noa's personality and attitude were almost word for word some of the complaints I've seen about her in the comments here and on reddit. Author knows what they're doing.
It's always nice when the author is self-aware. It gives the impression that there's actually a plan.

Fed-Kun's army
I think there is no way the author didn't already know the problems with Noa as a character, even if there was influence from the readers in the moment and way it happened. She just has so many problems and things to change that are presented in such blatant ways. I think Noa is fascinating as a character because she has so many flaws and so much character development to make. Her backstory reveal will be hearbreaking if it happens.

Aggregator gang
To me, Rihito seems to be the guy who needs to recharge after some social interactions, which sometimes he stated he just wanna stay home alone.
Yup, he's a calm introvert, and she's an anxious extrovert. He needs alone time to recharge from being social, but doesn't have an issue being social occasionally, while she wants lots of friends and to go out all the time, recharging while doing so, but has severe social anxiety preventing her from engaging with people easily that way.

Users who are viewing this thread