Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 60 - Will of the Principality

Dex-chan lover
Very little romance scene between them. He doesn't lay a hand on them even though they're already engaged. Leon has more flirting scene with the queen than his wives.
Well... I guess i won't touch the ln for another years then, dunno what in the author mind to stop the romance but it's definitely killed my motivation
even this novel which have twice the harem, has a lot of progress on romance ( they even slapped yuri innit and still have progress on romance with mc )

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I don't know what to say about this chapter - I guess I can't wait for the next one to come next month!

Dex-chan lover
And the irony of all is, the one that first started this was the principality by rebelling the kingdom in the past and defeated, so it's not really a revenge
And I think that the reason I laugh a little moment when she die, yeah I feel a little sad by the forced mental stop without accomplishing a genocide invasion and dying in sloppy way when everyone is feeling happy and your sister seeing you waste your life feeling happy without reaching your delusion of hypocrite vengeance make show a little laugh

Dex-chan lover
Well... I guess i won't touch the ln for another years then, dunno what in the author mind to stop the romance but it's definitely killed my motivation
even this novel which have twice the harem, has a lot of progress on romance ( they even slapped yuri innit and still have progress on romance with mc )
For some reason that make me think the author is twisted morbid fuyoshi, is the same with the other manga of the Galactic Villain that govern a planet in the educational arc appear an random fuyoshi noble lady that like a spy make a forced friendship with the MC just to steal some data and make BL fanzines everything without a karmic consequence in a story where in the same arc the MC cut some arms to some random thugs that was menacing his previous swordmasted

Dex-chan lover
For some reason that make me think the author is twisted morbid fuyoshi, is the same with the other manga of the Galactic Villain that govern a planet in the educational arc appear an random fuyoshi noble lady that like a spy make a forced friendship with the MC just to steal some data and make BL fanzines everything without a karmic consequence in a story where in the same arc the MC cut some arms to some random thugs that was menacing his previous swordmasted
Tbh there's isn't any spy at the novel ( dunno if it wn or ln ), true there's girls talking about kurt x mc, but only that and no bl fanzines ( tho kurt does give an aura of bl, good thing mc is not )

Dex-chan lover
can we just be done with the trope of women loudly crying to end war and people actually pay attention and it has meaning
that only works when they have real ties to both sides of the conflict like the intervention of the sabine women
Mental attack in this case. She could be asking them to eat spaghetti with mayo and it would still work

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really need to stop speed reading the official novels. This is way way back in the timeline lol. We've moved on. Releases...

Dex-chan lover
The entire friggin' arc is overly edgy, both on its own and compared to what came before. I mean, the author even managed to make "the power of love and peace" feel edgy, for crying out loud... :haa:
True, but it felt even more edgy than usual.
Like Shadow the hedgehog stared in a new adaptation of My Immortal
latest

Dex-chan lover
Not really, there are plently of series that deal with that, Gundam for example.

The thing is you are projecting, we live in a society and even you tea party were very quickly putting up authority because Anarchism is the dumbest idea of government, authority exist because we as a group need to delegate the ability to get things done among other necessary function of government, anyone that thinks otherwise is a child and this is why it never caught on and every attempt at having a Anarchical society failed.

Also Japan is conformist, as the saying goes "the nail that stands get nailed down" ... this isnt anti-authority because the basis is being reinarnated as a mob character in a otome game, when people go "oh its so steriotypical" ...
"We live in a society" take, nice. I'm no anarchist, and neither was I advocating for anarchy. What a ridiculous strawman argument, lol.

Reminder that Gundam is also absolutely, insanely huge worldwide (and ESPECIALLY in Japan) and thus gets a lot more leeway in how it represents itself. Smaller series get a lot less freedom.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this chapter feels like it could have been just 4-8 pages. Tbh I thought the pacing was always awful with this manga when doing non-comedic action. Which is a shame cause everything other than the non-comedic action is a ton of fun in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
In terms of media freedom, there is no country more free than USA.

Anything the could disturb "harmony" will be blocked. That is why some political manga will be way over the top with edginess or being so dumb down that riles reader up.

Users who are viewing this thread