Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou

Dex-chan lover
Hoping that this doesn't get dropped. Yeah it may follow the same pattern of "I got kicked out of the party," but this one has its own unique flavor to it. Looking forward to seeing how it may turn out.
Big thanks to the efforts on the translations, typesetting and redrawing. It's great and much appreciated!

Hoping that this doesn't get dropped. Yeah it may follow the same pattern of "I got kicked out of the party," but this one has its own unique flavor to it. Looking forward to seeing how it may turn out.
Big thanks to the efforts on the translations, typesetting and redrawing. It's great and much appreciated!
aye, im also really lovin' the story so much so far and so much so that im starting to get worried about if it actually did get dropped. Because it says in MAL that theyve been publishing since 2021 and theres still 12 chapters as of 2023 😿 do u think theyre just on hiatus and theyre continue making more soon? would like to hear what u think..

Dex-chan lover
After some digging, I found a site that had a translation in another language up to 15.2 posted 2 months ago, so I think the people who are doing English translations are taking their time with it to make it quality, and that's much appreciated.
I was able to find Raws up to 13 with about 10 minutes of searching, so it may just be a matter of obtaining raw scans.

Wait, her name is Yuki Snowdrop? Snow Snowdrop? Is that a bad translation or does it sound less stupid in Japanese?

Fed-Kun's army
If the MC could just stop blushing for a moment, it'll be great

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the art, and the fights look pretty good too. The narrative might be bland, but it and the art borrows some of the vibes from My Hero Academia so it does differentiate itself from other "betrayed/abandoned party-member" type of stories. Don't really like My Hero so this is a miss for me, but I can imagine anyone who likes My Hero liking this.

They also drawn boobs on a dragon, but I like Rosen Garten Saga so I'm not complaining.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 15:
It was broken. The laws, the inertia, the common sense!

She says whilst doing shop customer service whilst displaying tits that don't follow standard Euclidean geometry....

Dex-chan lover
I loathe this braindead premise that's unfortunately so common in fantasy manga these days, that healers are so useless their party members want them dead or gone. I'm also tired of the idea that the healer has to become powerful so he can "show them all," why can't he just stay a weakling healer with a dragon buddy that protects him? Really doing my best to make it through the awful cliches and contrivances of the first few chapters, hoping to find something of value on the other side.

EDIT: No value found. Never mind.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No clue how this is an 8/10 lol. It's a 6 at best
I swear something weird is going on with the scoring system lately. It's usually pretty safe to assume anything over an 8/10 is at least worth a look but it feels like more and more garbage has been sneaking past that threshold.

Double-page supporter
This main character is legitimately awful.
"Im totally fine with leaving my best and oldest friend (who thinks im either missing or dead) with 3 people so untrustworthy that they murdered me the second she wasnt looking".
Maybe they were right maybe they all are just better off without this idiot. Good job using lazy writing to make your MC look terrible

The story is not good but the artist's breast drawing skills are impressive, he is almost at "disgusting fetish doujin" level.

Users who are viewing this thread