Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou

Dex-chan lover
I wanna read the web novel but cant find any translations for it. that or i am fucking braindead at using google, which is always a possibility

This main character is legitimately awful.
"Im totally fine with leaving my best and oldest friend (who thinks im either missing or dead) with 3 people so untrustworthy that they murdered me the second she wasnt looking".
Maybe they were right maybe they all are just better off without this idiot. Good job using lazy writing to make your MC look terrible
Well, glad someobody said it. Honestly the way he talks about it "I don't wanna see my former teammates again", like they just pulled some prank on him. Instead of a legitimate crime that should be reported, which he has had chances for on multiple occasions now.

Like there's being your standard spineless wimp MC, and then there's THIS shit. It's just senseless drama/bad writing. Nobody alive would just leave a supposed loved one in a snake den for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know........with all these emphasis on how much Dion meant to Yuki, if she is not either a landmine/yandere/has a severe case of heavy love............I would be really impressed.

Maybe actually I should binge the wn/ln instead while waiting for the inevitable reunion

Users who are viewing this thread