The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, he thinks of her as a little sister. Has our ship been sunk before it even left the harbour?!

Dex-chan lover
man, that hag is so rotten she cant see madam just want to save a girI

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhhh. Leslie continues to be the most adorable cinnamon roll.

Huh. Maybe Konrad sympathizes with her in more than just pity. I'm curious.

It looks like the queen is going to take the main stage as the antagonist now. Though she seems more like the Duchess's opponent rather than Leslie's.

Thanks for the update!!😄
Glad everything finally worked out well for little Leslie yay~
Konrad....it must be painful...that father of his aish

Fed-Kun's army
what exactly is this blue haired empress dowagers motivations? like does she want to bring the royal family down or something? i imagine that may be it since she was forced to be married off to some greasy old man. but idk what the salvatores have to do with that... maybe im just being stupid...

also konrads father is a dick and he deserves the electric chair!

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
The Empress Dowager will become the main villian for the rest of the story, esp. in the 2nd half. Her maid and the high priest will be her most loyal cronies. The Sperados won't be completely gone until the finale though.

@chuchuchoerry
Apparently empress wants to take over the country from within and eventually unseat the current rulers, she's the ambitious power hungry type. Duchess Salvatore sabotaged an earlier takeover attempt, so empress considers her a hated enemy. Empress largely helped Sperado so she could indirectly strike back at Salvatore (and if it failed she can easily wash her hands clean.)

Contributor
Poor Konrad, hope he will see Leslie much more, to heal his hearth.

Leslie so cute omg i died 💘💘💘💘

Konrad we r here for u!!!!!

I love how this story has all types of elements. Happiness sadness fear power cuteness fluff everywhere thrill. All sort of feelings. I love it so much!!!!

Dex-chan lover
What will the royals think of the Altera family now? Probably that the young generation of Alteras aren't cowards like the currently ruling one. It's pretty strange how a duke would become a loser like Konrad's old man, unless the man had some specific plans of his own underway, and he's worried about them. Even in that case it would be his own fault for not having informed Konrad of such plans at all. Otherwise he should just grow some balls. Nobody will respect a duke who hesitates to act when a need arises.

Users who are viewing this thread