Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 117 - This Feng Wushuang -- What is the relationship between you and master?

@Psychronia It's definitely some kind of treason, and now I'm wondering if the FL is going to get a bigger punishment after all of this. Her interference will be discovered by someone, won't it? Can't see her getting away with any of this especially if - like you said - people end up dead because the shield goes down.

This girl lol. Its hard to feel sorry for stupid after a while. She thinks she's doing a good deed but all she's actually doing is betraying her own people and bringing about probably even more destruction.

This arc was going downhill until we truly witnessed the stupidity of whatever her name is. We look forward to retribution.

Much love to you and your updates.

"In his heart, am I inferior to Martial Aunt Su?"
"Why is master suddenly so fierce towards me?"
"It's not that I want to do a bad deed, I just want to protect what's mine"

The stupidity, the entitlement...
Sigh...

Fed-Kun's army
ol girl is real stupid! "whats mine"? sis! they mustve had some strong ass crack in the sect for her to be actin up like this the whole foolery of it all

Dex-chan lover
>I'll get an important general get kidnapped by murderous demons in the middle of a war

>Not a bad deed btw :^)

you know my best guess is she actually gonna break the barrier and let demons come in, killing everyone. This will shows the ML her true nature.

But what I wanna know is where the "personality of the character breaking apart" that mention in beginning of the arc will come to play. Like Female Lead cannot be the only one that star to go "evil". Wonder if the Male Lead is also coming apart.

Hopefully the author doesn't forget the hint they put in the beginning. Im still waiting for the "suprise! this world already coming apart even before Luxia coming in"

Lmaoo what’s mine my ass, he was never yours in the first place. Tysm for translating, and honestly she’s so dumb lol if she leaves an opening in their defenses he’s not going to just kidnap su luxia, the demons are gonna use it as their advantage

@moderateTrouble In her defense, he always looked away from her flaws before Agent Su forced him to confront them. I mean, the original Martial Aunt Su was killed when Feng Wushuang went down the mountain without permission to play with the demons, and they came after her. She had a boo-boo and he left his Junior Sister Su, wounded, behind him with the demon sect lord. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LMAO this b is so dang greedy she really wants the head of the demons AND the immortals

I honestly don’t dislike the Ml in this one as bad bc he originally had the mindset of Su Luxia being strong enough to fend for herself without him so he didn’t really expend any additional energy on her. He also was never made known of her feelings or really directly betrayed her. He isn’t the best person for sure, but he’s sane enough to allow his former disciple to be punished when she did something wrong and not just blindly defend her like an idiot.

This is us to learn when God distributed brain to us, don't run around, wait obediently.

Being idiot is more dangerous than being bad person

Users who are viewing this thread