Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 119 - This Feng Wushuang -- Upright and responsible 'good' man

Double-page supporter
"I don't have anywhere else to go" is literally "You're the last option i'd choose".
I would have thought demon guy would be overly proud, but i guess he easily settles for being second choice.

Dex-chan lover
@psychronia I think you're right. This is actually exciting because for the first time ever really Su Luxia is kinda unprepared. Obviously ML isn't trying to set her up or take revenge, but it seems like she has to grapple with the plot itself.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm. Maybe he wants to kill her himself?

That's why he's sending her to the enemy line?

Or some other bullshit, like saying she was just an spy after all this war ends?

Heck, I'm over thinking stuff too. Thanks, Su Luxia.

Well,well this is getting more interesting each minute... I'm starting to think he could be using some type of evil cultivation in Wushuang, shaping her to be a human weapon. At the cost of her life, that's for sure. Remember she has a set of unique characteristics, very proper for this specific trope.

@Nimeri

Pride is one of those things that you can put aside for a few hours for an healthy snusnu, don't you know that?

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov
Not Galactica, but an old film, the name of which escapes me at the moment. If I recall correctly, the main character himself turned out to be a synth and also exploded, after spending the whole film trying to prove he wasn't (he was under suspicion because his wife had previously exploded).

Huh that ml seems like scum, and wushaung... i have no words for her><

Thank you for the updates!!

I don't know why but I have a feeling that the ml and the second ml (the demon dude) are in cahoots with each other ಠಿ_ಠ

Aggregator gang
I really think that he's a scum because when he left Su Luxia with Bai Luxian, he immediately went to his disciple

Users who are viewing this thread