Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@DarkAkuma It’s no masterpiece, but it’s a pretty good edge series. People here always like clicking on stuff they hate, then complain about how mad they are.

Fed-Kun's army
@DarkAkuma It's cause it shows up in the top latest releases so people see it, check it out, and then wonder why it's a top updated release.

Dex-chan lover
cool concept i love revenge stories, but it's probably gonna be short

also love a hateable character just for them to get punished

This is why if you get isekaied you should get the fuck away from the princess or better yet just leave the country

Ngl I’ll be a simp for the hero too. He was so innocent. I just hope he gets character development like the shield hero. 😔

does anyone know if that is the same manga or a different one on page 6 in the corner

I feel like most princess are evil in isekai stories for some reason. Still this is very good almost as if the shield hero turned down the dark path.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is dark as fuck, I wanna say that I want that princess to die and if she doesn't then I'm dropping this. No hard feelings, it's just that scum needs to die in any and all manga.

I actually could use a story like this right now. Too many stories with MCs sparing raping bandits and treacherous "heroes" currently on-going here.

Dex-chan lover
@The_Lurker I took it as the Hero saying "please torture me" as he was basically saying the goddess sent him there to suffer and die.

Hero-sama ain't much of a hero, huh.
This princess is such an entitled bitch though, so I can't blame him.

Users who are viewing this thread