Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Qubi picked the worst possible time to betray them. Why do it when they've been winning so handily :meguu:

Major spoilers
He probably doesn't know either, but it's sorta divine intervention.

Qubi is actually spy from the Empire (not the holy kingdom they're fighting)
And his order is essentially to kidnap Kousuke and deliver him to the old capital, that's all.

Because the thing that sent down that order is likely the same one that sent an oracle to the Saintess coming to that capital that she'll meet her destiny (yeah it's Kousuke)
And due to that meeting Kousuke will open an option for the Saintess and her faction to work with the liberation army instead of the capital being another battlefield.

wooo, my favorite plot device, kidnapping!
this sucks. Even if I knew it was gonna happen soon, still sucks. Wonder how many months we'll have to wait until this arc ends

Depends on your definition of 'arc ends'
If you mean him escaping from jail, pretty much instantly.

If you mean him returning to the liberation army....let's just say there's a handful of extra waifus to pick up first (and some major plot shift)

MD@Home
Always with the spoilerfags …

"Look, I have some plot foreknowledge and you don't, let me rub in your face how I have some plot foreknowledge and you don't, not for your benefit but for mine, because I'm such an inconsequential smear on the universe's timeline that I need validation from some corner of the internet and inserting myself into the reading experience of others with my implicit disregard for their enjoying the suspense in the form of a dangling spoiler-button-shaped carrot is the only way I can think of"

Go take your e-wanking under the wilting veneer of actually contributing to platforms dedicated to such vanity. I hear reddit not just has but is the community for PoC. You know, people of attentional challenge.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

"Look, I have some plot foreknowledge and you don't, let me rub in your face how I have some plot foreknowledge and you don't, not for your benefit but for mine, because I'm such an inconsequential smear on the universe's timeline that I need validation from some corner of the internet and inserting myself into the reading experience of others with my implicit disregard for their enjoying the suspense in the form of a dangling spoiler-button-shaped carrot is the only way I can think of"

Go take your e-wanking under the wilting veneer of actually contributing to platforms dedicated to such vanity. I hear reddit not just has but is the community for PoC. You know, people of attentional challenge.
if you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on the button literally labelled spoiler

Dex-chan lover

Are you one of those people who sees a big red button labeled "do not press", and then pressed it and complained about the consequences stemming from that action?

Dex-chan lover
Who could possibly want him alive? Killing him would be quicker to cripple the supply chain and base building prowess the liberation army had. Making him work for you just cuz he’s human won’t work cuz it’s his free will, slave collars won’t work on him, and he knows humans aint all that so he won’t side with you morally.

Dex-chan lover
if you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on the button literally labelled spoiler
Are you one of those people who sees a big red button labeled "do not press", and then pressed it and complained about the consequences stemming from that action?
Clicks the spoiler button a second time out of spite.

THIS.

I understand getting upset when people don't spoiler tag things, or at the bare minimum use our fancy spoiler mosaic tags like this was a visible dick both of which do the job. I had this argument with someone else in a thread who was upset that the comments section "had too many spoiler buttons."

My brother in Christ, don't click the buttons if you do not want to be spoiled.

. . .

Really? I warned you not to do this...
8ztvgb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread