Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

@deedoublejj i think you’re right mami ether regret that she dumped him or she was testing him to see if he’s gonna clinging to her but what ever the reason she’s bitch but important for kazuya to man up

Dex-chan lover
Is the plot gonna be Mami gaining grandma’s trust and Mc finally standing up to her as to not want to marry Mami even if it’s beneficial for the sake business’s cause he loves Chizuru?

Group Leader
Kazuya just has to come out and say it despite if it leads to her hating him. Nothing about where he is with her can work forever.

@EliteEzikiel I completely agree with what you said, she is a shitty character but like you said, she's a crucial piece that'll push kazuya the extra mile towards the end goal of everything.

i love how everyone got so pissed about no progression in the last chapter when in reality this shit is getting to the absolute tipping point,,, think about it man

chizuru knows how kazuya feels and shes getting the feels bc of it
mami is stirring shit with nagomi, the biggest threat to chizuru and kazuya's relationship
there is BLATANT foreshadowing in this chapter, kazuya saying "i guess i shouldnt worry about it lol" LITERALLY MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT

shits boutta go nuts soon and with the position chizuru is in now really sets up a home stretch. while mami plots some evil shit with nagomi, i think the manga will find ways to slowly close development with umi, sumi, and ruka in order to make way for kanokari's ending >:)))

this is the stupidest series ever but i'm still gonna read it next week

and the week after that

Dex-chan lover
World's biggest loser simp MC: Check.
Feisty grandma who takes care of MC and pushes him to do better: Check.
Placeholder gf MC does nothing with: Check.
Eternal misunderstandings dragging out plot: Check.
JK who decides out of nowhere MC is her one true love: Check.
Roving band of drunks who block MC's lame confessions: Check.

Transformation into Maison Ikkoku, almost complete. Now we just need a handsome, rich rival repeatedly trying to steal her away... btw, Umi is supposed to be back next chapter and he's already tried once. XD

This is getting interesting. She heard him. I wonder how she will react in front of him the next time they talk. :)

9.5/10 chapter

Oh and next time: Umi huh :/

@eliteezikiel Wait, oregairu ends up like that? Is it the anime or the manga? I haven't watch either of them but i'm planning to, if it's like that then man... Such a shame.

Yeah, usually this type of manga will get axxed or dropped by it's many readers since they fail to make it interesting (or rather the author killed the excitement themselves). So yeah... Keep it up and it'll goes bad... I don't wanna see this become kiss x sis, highschool dxd, to love ru or infinite stratos, i've dropped them all....

@plasmamintz hey, those were my lines lmao!!

But in a sense, yeah. Too much shit is about to hit the fan it will give the sensation the drama will be NSFW at times, but at least, when the M bomb drops,
Kaz and Chiz will have their feelings already reciprocated, so the impact of the revelation will be dampened a lot.

Whatever, i think Umi, Ruka and Sumi will get their closure arcs soon, and hopefully turn into Kazuru helping hands when the doom harbinger makes her "casual" move.

Users who are viewing this thread