Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
Ah we hit this part. If author hasn’t added anything different to this, this part should be settled fast enough. I can’t see how it could get complicated.

Stupid Royal Concubine fails and iirc her family gives up first due to the overwhelming connections Serena’s family has. Then Stupid Royal Concubine will make a last ditch attempt to try and take out both Serena and Evans.

Now things I liked that changed from WN to manga. Serena’s mom having some more screen time to show she does care for Serena despite her bad decisions as a mother. Rosemary probably now properly having reality hit her, both with the trauma of almost dying and having her engagement soon to be cancelled. Sorta wished Einrich had a bit more to show what he’s going through besides house arrest mention. Biggest one is Serena slowly but surely growing as a character.

Dex-chan lover
I love her despite being assassin she didn't use her murder skill at all to win, she's just good at calling out bullshit

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I bet she saw what coming after said that. :dogkek:
sdbl7h14uu0TVFTT0nbuC-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if the Concubine tries to hire the kingdom's best assassin to kill Serena only to find out Serena is the best assassin and takes the concubine out

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the metaphorical is hitting the fan. So going to enjoy the fall of the Heinz family.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not just Rosemary, but looks Serena has got that dog in her too. She just sat there taunting the Royal Concubine as naturally as she breathes.
lets be realistic, Serena taught Rosemary how to savage people with words.

Well~~ she was isekai to be villainess for this reason after all.
19956 was Isekai'd because she and her soul mate exsanguinated eachother.

Im happy the Manga is getting rewrites from the novels. this story had lots of unrealized potential in them

Dex-chan lover
And now the storyline is the same as the WN vers. While there are some things that changed, I do hope the story is expanded further from WN

Dex-chan lover
Interesting world map they also have, they shook the Earth a bit and jumbled the continents around.
Hey, I can see my house.
What is this, take everything south of Mediterranean and flip it the world?
Where is Antarctica? Why does everyone always forget the best continent?
Shhhh. It's an Isekai. Don't ask them good worldbuilding.

Supporter
So rosemary gonna turn new leaf and become better person soon? her mother even apologized

because we have new b- I meant, new stupid woman who will pick a fight with our heroine. I hope at least rosemary and mother would redeem themselves and in return , make heroine achknowledge her current family.

Dex-chan lover
Not all assassinations require a mindless slave killing someone for money. A future RIP to the Heinz Ketchup family and their ties to royalty after pissing off Serena.

Users who are viewing this thread