Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
This one could be technically isekai. We have no confirmation so far that her first life was also in the world she's currently in, and I've seen a few series that used the "moved from one fantasy world to another" narrative.

That said, I'm totally with you here. :aquadrink:
From LN
LET’S start over with an introduction. My name is Selena Violette. I am six years old. I was born into a duke’s family in the kingdom of Astra. This world is incredibly similar to my previous world, but it is not, in fact, the same world.

Dex-chan lover
Before we got to this point, the manga interested me from the first few manga chapters. Then I explored and found TL for the Web Novel and started reading that. I mentioned this in previous chapter discussions, the way the web novel handled events was like to the point with no elaborations to anything. For example the self reflection moments for Serena never happened in the Web Novel. Or how certain characters were just used as plot points with no character developments or such, like with Heinrich, Rosemary, Serena’s mom.

I appreciate the manga fixing these issues. I just hope author doesn’t drop the ball after all this with the brand new stuff that’s in Light Novel volume 2z
Just as toapat said, WN is the "unfiltered" version, what the writer creates and posts without any "supervision".
That's why they are different from the LN when the writer get in contact with an editor to serialize their work.

The biggest example that I use when talking about the differences between WN and LN is Overlord
Basically, while the story is similar, there are details that are completely different. The biggest one is that Albedo, literally #1 fangirl of the MC, doesn't exist in the WN. She and her sisters were added in the LN. And there are many many more

Dex-chan lover
The WN is probably experimental and left at that. Read some of her stories, and personally, rather than repeating the same idea, I feel more like she’s trying to reformulate the idea and look for a mix that works.

neither that point nor the Otome Girl are in the manga though.
She’s just another thot character. By cutting her out, the manga added more character to Einrich.

I mean, as a manga only reader, it's not hard to believe. The manga hinted 2 or 3 times that Evan might very possibly be the knight that died with Serena in the previous life, which is also the one that gave the first shake to Serena's repressed feelings.
Next chapter, although Evan seems to remember less because he only had vague dreams about a girl who looks like Serena. The WN and LN never go that far, only hinting that Serena thought Evan’s value about protecting other people is like the knight who killed her.

Dex-chan lover
expectation : prince will hunt animals and dedicate it to Serena

reality : prince and Serena will compete on how many animals they killed during the wave

Dex-chan lover
Please explain further. What otome girl? This is not isekai otome game genre.
she is in the WN. The Story doesnt need the Knight or 19956 to live in a different world, or even a meaningful timeskip. they can literally just be reincarnated a few years later to the king and violets.

the Manga is also the only one where its made very clear that other then the assassination, 19956 is Amaryllis' daughter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (soon Serena will be able to assassin someone with her boobs, assuming she already can't. I melt at the thought of suffering under her ample and vivacious chest).

Supporter
Next chapter, although Evan seems to remember less because he only had vague dreams about a girl who looks like Serena. The WN and LN never go that far, only hinting that Serena thought Evan’s value about protecting other people is like the knight who killed her.
Interesting how different and more refined the Manga is in comparison. As we already had few lines that sat up the whole thing, including Evan and the assassin girl out right saying that they have a familiar feel to each other.

It reminded me of how Seven deadly sins Anime adaptation went. As in the Manga there was no hints on why the guy was going after Meliodas.
but in the Anime they had added proper hints so the whole thing made sense. Legitimately the Manga felt way. Cheaper on how everyone was a good duy bs

Dex-chan lover
series hasn't been updated in months
check to see if the latest chapters are on their website
site no longer exists
their other works are also months behind

Okay, 1.) Did this get drop and 2.) Is the group no more? Because shit was getting good from what I've seen from the latest raws!

Not an isekai but an reincarnation. She just died and reborn with her past lives memory intact.
Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine. Really irks me that people are calling fantasy shows like Frieren isekai, when it's just fantasy. I know isekai means another world, but it's more framed about a person going from one world to a completely different world/universe, instead of someone born and grew up in fantasy setting.
Frieren is 100% not isekai because they were in their own world all along, but this series isn’t that well defined

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay, 1.) Did this get drop and 2.) Is the group no more? Because shit was getting good from what I've seen from the latest raws!
The staff doing it got academic test so scanlation work got demoted in priority.

Users who are viewing this thread