Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Social Debut (1)

Dex-chan lover
The comparisons
  • In the LN, there's no scene with Rick. I think it's better this way though, because the things told from Serena and Rick's talk are actually told as narration or exposition in the original.
  • In the WN, they only have one tea party, like in the manga. But in the LN there are two. The first is a "practice mode" tea party, where Serena met Sienna. Rosemary can't join this because she hasn't finished her manner lesson. The second is the real tea party, which the princes attend.
  • In the scene with Shenna, there's actually another earl's daughter talking with them about the dress. Serena's narration explained, despite of lower rank, the earl's family is actually richer because they manage trading port. In contrast, the March of Rodwell are weapon producer, so they can't export their products even in time when there's not enough demand in domestic market.
  • Shenna and her family "died in a tragic accident" later day. A distant relative of theirs are installed as new head of the family. The issue of illegal export of weapons are not made public, but the kingdom make sure the new marques know the government is watching them.
  • There's a mention about Scarnet's personality omitted. She's competitive, and surround herself with girls who looks worse than her. But her family is well connected. In social scene, the Jordan actually has more influence than Violet despite their lower rank. Although, Duke being higher on the ladder than Earl is also an undeniable fact.
  • Scarnet actually went and accuse "Rosemary" for using petty trick. She accused the commoner girl stay out rather than joining other ladies who tried to talk to the prince, on purpose to set herself apart and make the princes notice her.
  • The mood in page 10 felt different. In the LN, she's annoyed, but doesn't exude as much hate. Instead she's judging the situation. Serena noticed nobody saw her yet because the view is blocked by Scarnet and her friends, so she could just lead them to somewhere quiet and dispose them there. She asks them to "give her advice" somewhere out of sight, where it won't give bad impression on them for the prince.
  • There's no that "Serena's flag raised" scene like in page 11. And she never thought Evan "looks familiar" in the LN. This is making me worried if the author want to add another reincarnated person in this version.

Also saw book supplier listing for volume 2 of the novel... although it's not among the August titles in the publisher's site.
Thanks for the insight and spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Serena was just minding her own business and that idiot proceeds to call her out for not being infatuated with the princes. Wouldn't that be a great thing, since that's one less person to contend with?

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn’t be surprised if Serena got the blame because she didn’t take care of Rosemary if this happened.
No Yea your right...bit if she brought up the fact she didn't respect the prince or the fact she legit was crossing his personal space on free will. Would still get her in trouble

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with the scanlators that this is just a worse version of Otome survival. However, I would also like to see a bloodthirsty murdering girl kill people for fun.

Dex-chan lover
No Yea your right...bit if she brought up the fact she didn't respect the prince or the fact she legit was crossing his personal space on free will. Would still get her in trouble
Not personal space issue.

For example, in this case. Serena and Scaranet can talk because he had greeted them first, he want to talk with them. If he only walk close and just stare at them, they would be troubled because you can only speak to royalty when allowed. Rosemary acts like she’s on equal status by acting so casually, and calls from behind him rather than doing it face to face.

The customs sometime also shows up in other story, such as this.
In this one, it doesn’t seem to extend to among the nobilities.

Serena was just minding her own business and that idiot proceeds to call her out for not being infatuated with the princes. Wouldn't that be a great thing, since that's one less person to contend with?
In the LN, she accuse "Rosemary" of intentionally acting differently in attempt to make herself stand out. Rather than doing it "fair and square" like the other ladies.
You know, like those Otome series where the popular guy got interested because “she’s not chasing after me like the other girls”.

Also, remember that they mistook Serena for Rosemary. She's never been in the competition because it's unthinkable for royalty to marry a commoner.

Although, Evan is interested because he felt something dangerous of her. He’s the first prince, so he had his share of meeting assassins trying to get his life. Serena also later understand Evan would be dead already if he’s just some Prince Charming whose only quality is being a nice person. But it seems to be a shared thing among the men close to Serena, they always wonder why a sheltered lady born in such high ranked house gives the air like people who had seen their share of deaths.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah it’s a miracle that she got to her position at all counting how easily she is manipulated by the adoptive daughter….

Then again it could be a whole “she’s a kid so why would you have your defenses up for a kid?”

She gonna wonder why Mc doesn’t want anything to do with her in the future.
Well you don't need to be talented to be a noble. Sure, you need some talent if you want to stay as a noble or make sure your kids can continue the name but her getting the position probably doesn't have anything at all to do with talent.

Dex-chan lover
I changed my mind about this, this actually is great if they keep on playing this dynamic and never get too serious.

how stupid can you be to blame your sister infront of a prince 😀
not likely but i hope the mother screams at her or her father comes back

Dex-chan lover
It's not as malicious as usual this time, isn't it?
She's just asking if her sister did something. At least not as direct slander as usual.

Well you don't need to be talented to be a noble. Sure, you need some talent if you want to stay as a noble or make sure your kids can continue the name but her getting the position probably doesn't have anything at all to do with talent.
For the male.
For female, I think the bare minimum is good public manner (which Rosemary failed spectacularly).

The front stage of politic in their country is still dominated by male.
While female are for political alliance, social scene (such as hosting parties), play support, or power behind their husband. They're not going to inherit the nobility title on their own.

Amaryllis also rarely go to social event, so there's less chance of screwing up.
Other ladies know she's not the brightest, but there's also not much place to poke if she didn't blunder in public.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
prince Evan is likely the knight she killed and who killed her in the previous life. The faces are more identical than Serena and her past life.

This bloody moron is really trying to curry fake sympathy points. Does she need to disparage Serena’s character with everyone she encounters in order to function daily?

And now I want curry.
I hope its him, it would be interesting to see gis selfelss beliefs go against her self-centered ones. Plus it could make a good romance, from killers to lovers idk

Double-page supporter
It's not as malicious as usual this time, isn't it?
She's just asking if her sister did something. At least not as direct slander as usual.
She's asking if her sister did something "again", which implicitly suggests that it happens often. And is pretty much as far from the truth as objectively possible.

Dex-chan lover
I hope its him, it would be interesting to see gis selfelss beliefs go against her self-centered ones. Plus it could make a good romance, from killers to lovers idk
At first I was interested in the knight and assassin romance. But now I’m wholeheartedly rooting for Tigur.

Group Leader
There's no that "Serena's flag raised" scene like in page 11. And she never thought Evan "looks familiar" in the LN. This is making me worried if the author want to add another reincarnated person in this version.
That makes more sense. I would think that professional killers need strong memory and feature recognition skills beyond just thinking someone looks familiar when she wasn't under any cognitive load.

Users who are viewing this thread