Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Preliminary inspection

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's a waifu boss monster on this Labrynth.
Lady.Labrynth.of.the.Silver.Castle.600.3981103.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So their weakness, basically, is overpowered them with huge difference in power, which is the weakness of every living beings.
I think they just meant that as living armors, these things are resistant against slashing while being more susceptible to blunt force. You know, same as medieval full plate armored knights.

Dex-chan lover
Loving the mangaka's fight scenes, lines of motions, and perspectives. Foreshortening and camera angles are very well done. Also been a while since I saw any character just crush after a grab.
Very much agreed. It's a pain when reading these manga where the mangaka went all ham on illustrating the fight scenes - those scenes so visually "busy" that it's hard to follow them without sitting there and just staring at them for a minute or two.

I mean, it's nice, artistically speaking, but I'm more about the story than the art.

Dex-chan lover
Loving the mangaka's fight scenes, lines of motions, and perspectives. Foreshortening and camera angles are very well done. Also been a while since I saw any character just crush after a grab.
This manga updates monthly, if it's late it could also be a break month, some series do that about once every 6 months or so.
If it doesn't update for 3 months, then there's a worry point.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have the raws to this series?
You can find the raws in the official publisher site yomonga (only work on mobile or dev tools in chrome) or bookwalker for individuals (paid), latest chapter is 18.2, other sites like nicovideo or raws aggregators are alot behind (despite showing a higher number)
Thanks for the chapter. I haven’t been able to find raws past chapter 18 so I’m a little worried lol
Well latest is 18.2, 19.1 wont be coming until the 28th

Last edited:
Supporter
I keep wondering what the Guild Master and Yuki “talked” about… or how did the fight end, did Yuki get fooled into believing Dion died? Was the Guild Master vague and let her hope to keep searching for him? Was Yuki sent on a fool’s errand somewhere else as a “favor”? Did the blades do the talking? Dayum!

Users who are viewing this thread